Beretta model 70s??? need info on.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta model 70s??? need info on.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta model 70s??? need info on.

I've got a Beretta mod. 70s in 22lr cal. I bought from a friend and just wondering exactly what I've got here? is it a hard to find gun? or about what it would be worth? The pistol is near mint and probably shot very little.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-22-2010, 06:56 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mod. 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by appalachian View Post
I've got a Beretta mod. 70s in 22lr cal. I bought from a friend and just wondering exactly what I've got here? is it a hard to find gun? or about what it would be worth? The pistol is near mint and probably shot very little.
I don't know what a firearm like this would cost now. I have a 70 and have used it for years. Let me know if you decide to sell and how much money you would want. Thanks, Kandel