Beretta 92FS vertec
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta 92FS vertec

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta 92FS vertec

In my searsch for a gun that fits my stubby hand, I found Beretta's Vertec. Their website says it has a vertical grip design and shorter trigger reach. Can anyone tell me if this gun uses the same magazine as the 92FS. Any other suggestions for a full sized (4"+ barrel) 9mm or 40 S&W would be appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-25-2009, 03:14 AM   #2
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I can't tell you anything about the Beretta but check out the S&W M&P, it has exchangable back straps that help fit a shooters hand. I have one in 45 and one in 9mm and truly enjoy them.

Let us know what you buy

Last edited by WDB; 04-27-2009 at 03:06 AM.

Old 04-25-2009, 09:03 AM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Springfield Armory XDm

Don't look further!
The M Factor has the answers
Springfield Armory XDm

Just pick betwen any of the two calibers...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 04-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #4

Thanks. I tried the XD this morning, rainy day nothing better to than gun shop, I liked the grip safety, but the reach was still a little long. I could not dependably operate the trigger safty.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

If the trigger reach is your problem you could try a Steyr M9A1, this gun have one of the best ergonomics and balance that I ever tried.... but I dislike (a lot!) the crapy unnatural shights... that anoying triangle thing.... in Venezuela it's imposible to find accesories and/or parts to the most popular brands, so imagine how difficult is the same issue with a not-so-popular brand like Steyr.... but if you find three dots or any other sightening system to this gun you will be fine with it I think, the other problem with it is the pull, a little bit hard pull (you can find more info HERE). I you find a Steyr M9 or M40 try it.
My girlfriend have small hands, the best fit that she ever had is from a Taurus, how about a Taurus 24/7 Pro? have you ever tried one?

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE