Beretta 92fs Modifications

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Beretta 92fs Modifications

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta 92fs Modifications

I want to improve on my accuracy with my beretta 92. Does a stainless guide rod help the muzzle flip that much? I definately noticed a difference when i put one in my glock, but with the beretta being as heavy as it is, would it make much difference? I don't want a trigger job, I actually am very happy with the trigger pull. I just want to improve on the 92 because I know they are known for their accuracy. I still can't hit with it like with a glock.

I know the M9 has a stainless guide rod, but shot one several times before I actually bought the 92, and shoot about the same, but I'm a whole lot better shot than I was then, so I am questionable on wheter or not I should compare the two for accuracy. Make sense at all? haha

Last edited by Guns0331; 11-14-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

I always had luck adding a bayonet, the weight towards the front keeps muzzle flip down.

Last edited by Shihan; 11-14-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #3

or some more cow bell!

Old 11-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #4

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns0331 View Post
I want to improve on my accuracy with my Beretta 92. Does a stainless guide rod help the muzzle flip that much?
Probably not enough to notice the difference, but that stainless guide rod is a hellava lot better than that plastic guide rod.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”