beretta - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > beretta

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I've been doing a little research on Beretta as I think the Px4 Storm .40 sub-compact is going to be my next purchase. What did you think of the Storm .40 when you shot it, bajastx?

Old 03-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBlue View Post
I've been doing a little research on Beretta as I think the Px4 Storm .40 sub-compact is going to be my next purchase. What did you think of the Storm .40 when you shot it, bajastx?
I liked it a lot. The one that I shot was the compact version with the 4” barrel not the sub-compact. It was very controllable even under rapid fire. It comes with two clips and three different back straps for different hand sizes. The one that I shot had the standard back strap which fit my hand well. I have shot a Glock 23 which is pretty comparable to the PX4 and I would much prefer the Beretta, plus the PX4 holds one more round in the clip than the Glocks.

Old 03-09-2009, 02:34 AM   #13

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Stöeger

I like the Cougar 8000, the older metal frame version of the PX4 Storm... Today Beretta still make the Cougar under the name of Stöeger Cougar, in their turkish factory.... i don't know if you in U.S. can find Stöeger firearms, but if you want a Beretta for less money go and get a Stöeger, their shotguns are superb, just like a Beretta (or Benelli) but without the price tag.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 03-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The 92FS is absolutely reliable (not one malfunction for me) and easy to maintain. If you're into concealed carry, it would be too big.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcp1987 View Post
soo why do soo many people have a grudge/distaste for beretta guns.
I have a beretta m9-a1 and i absolutely love it.
its the most comfortable gun i've shot next to my 1911.
the only gripe i have is the decockers location on the slide.
so what do you like about berettas
what do you not like about berettas

Beretta fan here. I like the 92 & the 90-Two, but my favorite is the Cougar. It just feels right to me and unlike the new 92's, my Cougars have all their parts made of metal. (except wood grips)