Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Bed Side Concealment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Bed Side Concealment

Since some of you cant get in the knowledge base and ya aint missing chit anyways thought i would share this with ya here

This is a way to conceal your handgun beside your bed for nightime Protection.
You will need the following
2' Piece of aluminum
1/8 thick and 3 1/2" wide
Drill you a long hole 1 1/2 inches from either end about 3/8 inches wide and 2 inches long leaving leaving about 1/2 inces from each side of the frame.You can do this a dreamal tool or drill or whatever you have on hand.
After drilling the hole bend the bar on the short side of the bar so that the hole is on the topside.
Now slide the bar between you matress and box springs.
You can now use any holster with a belt clip and it will slide thru the hole and lock on. This will hold your handgun below the matress and out of sight but above the box springs for easy access.

Last edited by Righteous; 08-17-2008 at 12:29 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-17-2008, 01:16 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Great idea, I think i'll try it.

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 08-17-2008, 05:00 PM   #3

I got one of these from Night Sentry. It works pretty good considering the small amount of time the gun is actually there.
http://www.softgreenglow.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2006/03/Night%20Sentry.jpg