Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Baby Eagle (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/baby-eagle-86122/)

basscat89 03-09-2013 04:49 AM

Baby Eagle

I am strongly considering gettin myself a IWI compact 9mm or .40 "baby eagle". So... Who wants to talk me out of it, or convince me to get one today?

kytowboater 03-09-2013 04:52 AM

Get a 1911. Kool aide tastes better. Buy a glock, kool aide leads to cults. That is all. Derpa.

basscat89 03-09-2013 03:30 PM

I already have the colt 1911 my grandfather carried in WWII, and a couple of glocks. Im looking for something you don't see everyday, and I've never seen one of these except at gun shows.

kiabe1 03-09-2013 04:55 PM

I have a baby eagle and to be honest it is probably the nicest 9mm ive ever had. Its a cz75 variant with excellent quality. As i like to tell people, when you have people pissed off at you on all sides you tend to make some nice guns

bige91603 03-09-2013 05:26 PM

Get the baby eagle in either caliber, you won't regret it. Israel firearms are superb. Imo the glock koolaid tastes like sewage

DrumJunkie 03-09-2013 05:49 PM

Those Baby Eagles are some of the nicest handguns I've ever shot. I seen one survive a double powder drop (re)load. Blew the mag out the bottom, the case head was ripped from the rest of the case, the shooter ended up almost losng an eye from the brass that flew out.

He called the manufacturer and the said that they test them to take more than that so if he wanted to put it back together it should work fine. And he did. Replaced some parts and went to shooting the crap out of it again. That's been about 7 years ago and it's still eating ammo like a starving animal. and it very accurate.

If the price was right I'd have no problem getting one today.

1turkeyhunter 03-09-2013 07:00 PM

I bought my baby eagle .40 and absolutely love it! Had some ftf with it, but polished the ramp up a bit, and does great. One of my favorites to shoot! Highly recommend! Wouldnt own a glock, they recommend you be a prick before purchase! Lol

drvsafe 03-09-2013 11:59 PM

My nephews got one in 9mm. Pleasure to shoot.

Biohazurd 03-10-2013 05:16 AM

The baby eagles are in my opinion the best cz75 clones out there. I have owned many cz pistols as well as a 2 baby eagles and the quality of all of them have been great.

Jericho1911u22 03-10-2013 09:03 PM

The baby eagle is by far my favorite gun. Down side not super easy to find parts for and they are a little heavy. Up side they are a little heavy and very steady shooters. Great accuracy as far as I'm concerned. If your goal is to carry it then probably not the best choice in guns. If you goal is to have lots of fun shooting and maybe self defense in your home it is defiantly not a gun to be passed up.