Ati c45 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ati c45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2012, 12:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by atic45
Most people who Dont like a gun has never fired one,yes maybe it's not the same price as your glocks sigs xd or xdm. or any other over priced gun for that matter. I'd rather own a hi point then a glock, glocks are just toy guns that shoot real ammo. I have seen glocks xd's sigs and couple other over price hand cannons Jam up every 3 or 4 th round and the hi point shoot over a 1000 rounds and not jam. Iv seen glocks blow up in people's hands at the gun range..wanna know why? Well ima tell you. The gun is all plastic! Makes no sense to me why pay big $$$ for a plastic gun I mean he'll u can buy one at Walmart for under 5 bucks. I'm just gonna sum it up caused thumbs are hurting cause I'm on my phone..spare me your bull**** on non name brand guns there just as good as them big money guns.if not BETTER!! Thanks for your
Time. : )
All plastic? Are you serious? The only thing you said that makes ANY sense was the first sentence. Then you go on to indict yourself, proving you are the very "people" you speak of.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21723 Times on 12313 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Axxe my friend, I'm feared we are wasting "breath" tryin to argue, agree or even communicate with this guy
HossFly, you're probably right, but i really hate trolls! they tend to be rude and ignorant.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:18 PM   #13

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

HossFly, you're probably right, but i really hate trolls! they tend to be rude and ignorant.
I had my suspicions but thought hey I'll give the benefit of the doubt. After reading his posts (all 29 of them) I now see the error of my ways. :-)

Old 03-31-2012, 01:21 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyogre View Post
I know I'm beating a dead horse but your comment really got me thinking about any times I've had or heard of a problem with my glocks. Here's what I came up with, as an early pistol shooter ( I have shot rifle and shotgun since about 12) I had a batch of reloads for my G17 that I was testing. One of the rounds failed to eject and was noticeably quieter. I stopped shooting and checked the gun. Turns out I missed powder in that case and had successfully lodged a bullet half way down the barrel. Per range rules I brought the gun to the rangemaster so he could help figure it out. I was told "just chamber another round and shoot it out, glocks are designed to handle that". I couldn't believe what I just heard. I said ok thanks and went back to the bench to remove the bullet before I resumed shooting. The point I'm trying to make is guns don't just blow up because they're made out of plastic. Guns blow up because people do something wrong to make them blow up ( double charge, shooting a stuck bullet out, gun assembled wrong ). Shooting is a hobby that I take very seriously and I haven't had any major problems because I follow the rules of gun safety and use common sense. I feel bad for anyone that has to learn the hard way how serious this sport really is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51 View Post
All plastic? Are you serious? The only thing you said that makes ANY sense was the first sentence. Then you go on to indict yourself, proving you are the very "people" you speak of.
there have been instances where firearms have "blown up", but in reality and and most instances it has been either defective ammo or improperly loaded ammo that was the culprit, not the firearm. so it wouldn't matter in the least the the cost of the firearm to which it happened or the quality of it. i believe this guy has been reading too much internet myths and mistaken them for fact. needs to learn the truth and quit believing everything he reads on things with no basis in fact.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:23 PM   #15

Quote:
I had my suspicions but thought hey I'll give the benefit of the doubt. After reading his posts (all 29 of them) I now see the error of my ways. :-)
the Colt Python thread was quite amusing! i had a pretty laugh with that one

Old 03-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #16

Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
We all did

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-31-2012, 01:24 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
And thats puttin it nicely

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
And thats puttin it nicely
HossFly, i am trying to be as tolerant as possible here, but it's hard!

Old 03-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #19

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

He must never of cleaned a highpoint.they break really easy LOL

Old 03-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
HossFly, i am trying to be as tolerant as possible here, but it's hard!
Understand - I still lose it at times

Ya'll save this - You'll need it again

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET