Ati c45
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ati c45

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
atic45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 38
Default Ati c45

I all the people who have asked questions about a american tactical c45 they are great guns they shoot well fit comfortable in anyone's hands iv had nothing but greatness with my gun I'm very pleased with it. I'd own a nother one if I could.

__________________
atic45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 01-17-2012, 12:18 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atic45 View Post
I all the people who have asked questions about a american tactical c45 they are great guns they shoot well fit comfortable in anyone's hands iv had nothing but greatness with my gun I'm very pleased with it. I'd own a nother one if I could.
OKEEDOOKEE
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

All ive gotten from my 1911 is greatness too.

__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:43 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chandler51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in....,Oklahoma
Posts: 2,185
Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Default

You guys are so mean...

__________________
"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
Chandler51 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 12:46 AM   #5
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,372
Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51
You guys are so mean...
I not mean,i love my 1911
__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:11 AM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
atic45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 38
Default

Most people who Dont like a gun has never fired one,yes maybe it's not the same price as your glocks sigs xd or xdm. or any other over priced gun for that matter. I'd rather own a hi point then a glock, glocks are just toy guns that shoot real ammo. I have seen glocks xd's sigs and couple other over price hand cannons Jam up every 3 or 4 th round and the hi point shoot over a 1000 rounds and not jam. Iv seen glocks blow up in people's hands at the gun range..wanna know why? Well ima tell you. The gun is all plastic! Makes no sense to me why pay big $$$ for a plastic gun I mean he'll u can buy one at Walmart for under 5 bucks. I'm just gonna sum it up caused thumbs are hurting cause I'm on my phone..spare me your bull**** on non name brand guns there just as good as them big money guns.if not BETTER!! Thanks for your
Time. : )

__________________
atic45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
nastyogre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 116
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default

That's funny, I haven't had any problems with four different glocks now. They feed anything I put in them and go bang every time. Not bashing your choice in firearms, just sharing my experience. I would say quite a few LEO's would agree with me on this one. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're pretty guns, or the most accurate thing on the planet but they are functional. That's what they're designed to do and they do it very well. I believe the price warrants that dependability. Just my 2 cents. :-)

__________________
nastyogre is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
nastyogre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 116
Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Default

I know I'm beating a dead horse but your comment really got me thinking about any times I've had or heard of a problem with my glocks. Here's what I came up with, as an early pistol shooter ( I have shot rifle and shotgun since about 12) I had a batch of reloads for my G17 that I was testing. One of the rounds failed to eject and was noticeably quieter. I stopped shooting and checked the gun. Turns out I missed powder in that case and had successfully lodged a bullet half way down the barrel. Per range rules I brought the gun to the rangemaster so he could help figure it out. I was told "just chamber another round and shoot it out, glocks are designed to handle that". I couldn't believe what I just heard. I said ok thanks and went back to the bench to remove the bullet before I resumed shooting. The point I'm trying to make is guns don't just blow up because they're made out of plastic. Guns blow up because people do something wrong to make them blow up ( double charge, shooting a stuck bullet out, gun assembled wrong ). Shooting is a hobby that I take very seriously and I haven't had any major problems because I follow the rules of gun safety and use common sense. I feel bad for anyone that has to learn the hard way how serious this sport really is.

__________________
nastyogre is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 28,735
Liked 21723 Times on 12313 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atic45 View Post
Most people who Dont like a gun has never fired one,yes maybe it's not the same price as your glocks sigs xd or xdm. or any other over priced gun for that matter. I'd rather own a hi point then a glock, glocks are just toy guns that shoot real ammo. I have seen glocks xd's sigs and couple other over price hand cannons Jam up every 3 or 4 th round and the hi point shoot over a 1000 rounds and not jam. Iv seen glocks blow up in people's hands at the gun range..wanna know why? Well ima tell you. The gun is all plastic! Makes no sense to me why pay big $$$ for a plastic gun I mean he'll u can buy one at Walmart for under 5 bucks. I'm just gonna sum it up caused thumbs are hurting cause I'm on my phone..spare me your bull**** on non name brand guns there just as good as them big money guns.if not BETTER!! Thanks for your
Time. : )
knd of shows your ignorance of firearms in general and pistols specifically! Glocks and SA XD's and XDm's and Sigs all have great reliability history. i have shot many so called "plastic guns" with never any issues. overpriced? what value do you put on a pistol that could be called into action to defend yourself or your loved ones? i always buy the best i can afford, with the best reputation for being reliable in a caliber i want. if all you can afford is what you bought, then that's okay, but don't go around shooting your mouth off at others choice of pistols, just because you can't afford one. to state that these "over priced" pistols are inferior because they are polymer instead of all metal like your cheap AT c45 just comes off as being an immature and juvenile statement. you aren't going to win many friends here with your statements.
__________________
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:39 PM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
HOSSFLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lufkin,Tx
Posts: 6,932
Liked 2181 Times on 1472 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
knd of shows your ignorance of firearms in general and pistols specifically! Glocks and SA XD's and XDm's and Sigs all have great reliability history. i have shot many so called "plastic guns" with never any issues. overpriced? what value do you put on a pistol that could be called into action to defend yourself or your loved ones? i always buy the best i can afford, with the best reputation for being reliable in a caliber i want. if all you can afford is what you bought, then that's okay, but don't go around shooting your mouth off at others choice of pistols, just because you can't afford one. to state that these "over priced" pistols are inferior because they are polymer instead of all metal like your cheap AT c45 just comes off as being an immature and juvenile statement. you aren't going to win many friends here with your statements.
Axxe my friend, I'm feared we are wasting "breath" tryin to argue, agree or even communicate with this guy
__________________

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

HOSSFLY is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes