Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > ATI 92c(Beretta 92 centurion clone)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default ATI 92c(Beretta 92 centurion clone)

I bought one of these for 299.99 @ CDNN and figured I'd give a little review.

The gun is a 100% parts compatible military grade copy of the Beretta 92 centurion. The only difference I can find is that the ATI version has a steel guide rod but other wise seems to be the same(minus the silly ATI markings everywhere).

So far I have found 100% reliability with about 3-400 of my reloaded ammo. I have switched out the hammer spring for a 16lb D spring to lighten the trigger a some and put some walnut beretta grips to dress it up a bit.

So far I am very happy with my purchase but I have to get used to shooting DA/SA(I wanted to shoot USPSA with it).

Here she is

Here's how it comes

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here