Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Anyone here have a Viridian laser?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #1
BZ3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Anyone here have a Viridian laser?

Anyone have one of these? Ran into a good deal on eBay on some refurbished models with warranty and original packaging and thinking about picking one up.

image-4134813239.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2013, 01:41 AM   #2

Liked 120 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Oh! Sorry, I thought this was the Star Trek forum.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:27 AM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 2 Posts

I actually just sold mine on ebay. I had the Ruger SR9 Viridian Laser, which worked great.
It fit on my sr9 and my glock 21

I would take the Viridian green over a red laser any day. It shows up really well when using it in the daylight or a well light room.
The laser has multiple settings from a constant light beam to pulsating beams.
It is a little bulky, but not horrible for a rail laser.
When I purchased my SR9 it came with a special offer for the laser & BlackHawk holster that fit both, for a discounted price.

I was however disappointed with the holster that was made of "nylon". When the gun was in the holster with the laser, it would turn on easily because of the location of the on-buttons.

If your looking for a laser, I would definitely go with the Viridian brand, and if you were going to get a holster for both, I would stick with a hard plastic type (Kydex).

Hope this helps

-Steve

Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
BZ3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Thanks for the help