Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Anyone heard of these?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I found the pistol on Worldguns.ru - worldguns Resources and Information. and a couple of Spanish web sites. Looks very interesting. Being Russian, it will be robust, the finish may be a bit crude, but in all likelihood it will be a reliable shooter.

Old 08-17-2009, 05:51 AM   #12

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I shoted one, it's ruged and reliable as hell (it will shot even AAA bateries)... I like the grip, the weight (in here you can find it with 15+1 magazines), it's economical (no frills, no bells and whistles), The one I shooted had fixed sights... What I dislike? The only things I dislike of the Viking is the finish, and that you can't find absolute any accesories/holster/magazines/parts for that guns(at least in Venezuela)...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 08-17-2009, 06:30 AM   #13

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Thanks for that info, AsmelEduardo

Yeah the finish was rough-ish...but maybe we're just used to the greater finishing of other guns - nothing against this one as to how it might actually shoot etc. The lack of obtainable holster/extra mags might be more of a problem though...you really need min 4 or 5 mags for IPSC.

Gonna keep it in mind though. Planning to try as many pistols as I can get my hands on during the next year.