Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Ammunition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Like me i like to shoot quite a bit as well as have a nice round for CC, i have done extensive research and have come to accept the .380 and 9mm, not too much recoil and chambered for both my pocket carry guns.

cant wait until the day a gelatin block attacks me.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:32 PM   #22
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20828 Times on 11845 Posts
Likes Given: 52360

i just bought a SA XDm40. i was in the market to buy another 40 s-w pistol as i was lacking in one. one of the pistols i had in mind was the glock. my gun dealer took a glock and the XDm and showed me some differences between the two. i decided to buy the XDm40 over the glock. would i still buy a glock? yes i would because the glock is a great firearm. but IMO, the XDm was a better choice for me. what is a great gun for one person, might be a so-so gun for another. firearms are very personal, very much like shoes and clothes. i wish i could find one of these MP pistols you are talking about to be able to make a comparison, but not seen any in my area yet.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:06 PM   #23

The more I'm looking at the XDm the more I'm loving it. The only thing left to do is fire it to know that's its absolutely the gun for me. The M&P is getting more popular every day, and starting to replace glocks with many police units, so it shouldn't be long before they come to your area.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:30 PM   #24
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20828 Times on 11845 Posts
Likes Given: 52360

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstaffor View Post
The more I'm looking at the XDm the more I'm loving it. The only thing left to do is fire it to know that's its absolutely the gun for me. The M&P is getting more popular every day, and starting to replace glocks with many police units, so it shouldn't be long before they come to your area.
thanks, like i said i haven't seen one yet. if i get the chance, i'm going to try one out. like i said before, i just bought the XDm40 and i will go pick it up this week. i am very impressed with it so far, but the true test will be in the shooting. if i'm not happy with it, i might go out of town and see if i can find one of the M&P pistols and try it out. i don't keep guns very long that i'm not happy with.