Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Ammo for break-in, not a carry gun. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/ammo-break-not-carry-gun-37724/)

bgeddes 01-31-2011 11:47 PM

Ammo for break-in, not a carry gun.

What ammo do you use for break-in?

ScottA 01-31-2011 11:50 PM

Winchester white box most the time.

NGIB 01-31-2011 11:53 PM

Either WWB or Federal, depending what Walmart has on the shelf...

JonM 02-01-2011 12:33 AM

had to vote other i typically only buy defense ammo i roll my own. with exception of 380acp atm. dont have dies yet.

canebrake 02-01-2011 12:37 AM

If you can get it in your caliber go with Winchester White Box.

Desdenova 02-01-2011 04:19 PM

Winchester White Box for me. 100 packs from Walmart

spittinfire 02-01-2011 04:33 PM

I feed mine whatever I have on hand and it's typically WWB or Federal Champion or reloads. The reloads I would use are not taylored to any specific gun but mid loaded range ammo ment to work in any gun in that caliber.

Dillinger 02-01-2011 04:39 PM

Usually I likes to creep around the joint a bit, wait for the homeowners to leave or go to sleep yo. I gots me a tool for slipping in between the sliding damn door thing the locks on those be weak as a first stretch yard bird. Its wrapped in old newspaper so its quiet and sh*t, a slick POP and I be up in your crib goin' thru you stuff.

Now iffin' it gets harey and mister public be waking up, I gots me a Glock .40 with some nasty hollowpoints that shoot thru schools yo. Word this thing for real. Keeps them heads down while I make my exit with the goods.....

Oh, snap, you are Mister Public and worrying about what to use on me? My bad dog, I thinks you should vote democratic and give up them guns yo. Peoples be getting hurt with them.

Dillinger 02-01-2011 04:40 PM

Actually Winchester Ranger Hollowpoints. +P, 230 grain. Expands like an 8 pointed star and will definitely make you think twice about coming my way. ;)

JD

spittinfire 02-01-2011 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 434537)
Usually I likes to creep around the joint a bit, wait for the homeowners to leave or go to sleep yo. I gots me a tool for slipping in between the sliding damn door thing the locks on those be weak as a first stretch yard bird. Its wrapped in old newspaper so its quiet and sh*t, a slick POP and I be up in your crib goin' thru you stuff.

Now iffin' it gets harey and mister public be waking up, I gots me a Glock .40 with some nasty hollowpoints that shoot thru schools yo. Word this thing for real. Keeps them heads down while I make my exit with the goods.....

Oh, snap, you are Mister Public and worrying about what to use on me? My bad dog, I thinks you should vote democratic and give up them guns yo. Peoples be getting hurt with them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 434539)
Actually Winchester Ranger Hollowpoints. +P, 230 grain. Expands like an 8 pointed star and will definitely make you think twice about coming my way. ;)

JD

Did you forget your meds? Take to many? What the heck are you talking about?