American Tactical Imports
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > American Tactical Imports

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default American Tactical Imports

Anyone have any experience with any of their 9mm models. Read an article on the HP9 and the author was pleasantly surprised with it. I am looking to add a full size 9mm to the collection, but don't want to spend $500. Right now the only 9mm I have is my PF9 from Kel Tec, which I use for CC. I've shot Glocks, Sigs, you name it and they all were great guns, but right now I'm on a kind of budget. The review of the ATI HP9 was very favorable, but that is about the only review I have seen. I know someone on here has reviewed and spoken highly of a GSG .22 and I believe that ATI imports all the GSG guns. Any first hand knowledge would be appreciated. Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here