Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Alchemy Arms Spectre - Why'd It Fail?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default spectre parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi6191 View Post
Hey my Uncle was the creator and "founder" if you would of this gun/ company. I used to go to work with my dad when he worked there. My uncle got a new job managing gun ranges for the government in the U.A.E (United Arab Emerits), its over be Saudi Arabia. And from what my dad said and my Uncle said he sold his shares, which was like 51% of the company or something like that, to a guy that lives in Texas i think. And i dont know if it was the design failed as much as they just didnt have the financial backing that you would need for a new business. I can try and find out more.
I have a few parts for a spectre 45. I'm looking for an assembly drawing ect. Also does any one know the value of this beautiful gun is? I should be able to come up with 3 in the next 4 weeks. My son knows his dads family.. and what is said above is 100% true as of yesterday.

Old 06-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

does anyone know if William even has any old guns in his possession? I sent my Spectre back to him years ago to get worked on and NEVER got it back.. I would sure like it back as I paid good $$ for it and really want it back!!!!! Can someone please get in contact with him for this??