Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Age old debate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 02:00 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem8
I'm doing research on my next 9mm purchase. I finally got to hold the XD, G19 and the M&P9. I hated the trigger and overall feel of the XD(in my hand). So that's off my list. I love how the M&P felt. I like the trigger pull too. But there is something about the G19. I've always wanted one. I wish I could buy both. The question is which one is next. I don't like the safety on the MP. So, either way I won't get a safety. Anyone not too tired of this debate, want to weigh in once again?
G19. As you said theres just something about it. Easy to carry, great to shoot, and uh..Its a Glock Trigger safety is all you need if you responsible

Old 06-16-2012, 02:11 AM   #22
I am the Fanman
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockRenegade

G19. As you said theres just something about it. Easy to carry, great to shoot, and uh..Its a Glock Trigger safety is all you need if you responsible
and all the same could be said about a Smith and uh... its a Smith and Wesson and one more its American made. but op if it doesn't feel right and the Glock does then you go with what you are comfortable with and damn the rest both are well made and trusted firearms that will fire when the dangly dohicky is pulled (yes I know its a trigger)

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James