ACP Adaptive Carbine fron Sig - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > ACP Adaptive Carbine fron Sig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 02:47 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
I'm curious, what laws does it violate.
Put a foregrip on it, or a stock.

The average gun owner doesn't usually know the legality/illegality of doing dumb stuff and making an SBR out of it.

Don't believe me? Go on any large firearms board (ar15,glocktalk) and look how many people ask about the RONI set up every month.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 405 Times on 240 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSCRS

Put a foregrip on it, or a stock.

The average gun owner doesn't usually know the legality/illegality of doing dumb stuff and making an SBR out of it.

Don't believe me? Go on any large firearms board (ar15,glocktalk) and look how many people ask about the RONI set up every month.
I wasn't doubting you thanks for letting me know I didn't think about it being an SBR in that light you're absolutely right

My pistols, however, I always kept by me.
Jesse James

Old 06-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #13

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiseman3 View Post
I wasn't doubting you thanks for letting me know I didn't think about it being an SBR in that light you're absolutely right
Its not just the SBR, Its also the the federal definition of an assault pistol. You slap a forward grip on that, its all bad.

Also, considering your from CA (my home state), you can run into a lot of other issues with it.