Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Accu-Tek

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 07:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Accu-Tek

Is anyone familiar with the AT-380 II or the HC-380? They say they are all American made and a reasonable price.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-15-2008, 11:52 PM   #2

I had a Accu-Tek quite a few years ago and a buddy had one just like it. It was not the HC Model, but a small 5 + 1 pistol. On both these, the magazine would drop out about every other round and it was really hard on the hands. I could never in good faith recommend one to anyone. If you are looking for an inexpensive .380, I highly recommend the Bersa Thunder .380. Probably cost a little more, but no comparison at all in quality and accuracy.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #3

Thanks for the heads up. The place that I was looking at for some carry weapons had a Thunder there for $250.00. It was a two tone and did feel good in the hand.

Old 04-17-2008, 12:07 AM   #4

I have the Thunder .380 and it really shoots great and is totally reliable. It is also large enough to shoot a lot at the range comfortably. Mine is also the Duo-tone and the finish is really holding up well. I'm not sure there is a better pistol for the money out there and I have a lot of guns suitable for CC.