which 9mm gun? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > which 9mm gun?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911GripMaker View Post
No problems with mine and I shoot a variety of bullets. I shoot 115 and 125 grain cast lead bullets as well as plated bullets and JHPs. Never had a single problem or even the slightest hint of a jam with my gun.
That's because you obviously know what the term grip means.
seen quite a few people limp-wrist this baby right into FFE hell.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:37 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 52

I have never shot the Ruger SR9/C but it is on my Birthday list for next month. I have handled them and liked the way they feel. I would compare them to my Sig in feel and handle ability. (Think that is right) My wife has a Glock 19 and it feels like holding a brick to me.
Plus I have had several Rugers over the years and used them regularly and they have never let me down, so as far as being junk they are far from it.

Hope it helps.

Old 02-25-2011, 04:30 AM   #13

limp wrist. does that mean holding it like a pansy without a tight grip.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballfan4141 View Post
limp wrist. does that mean holding it like a pansy without a tight grip.
Yep, then in thier wisdom they cuss the gun and call it junk when they get FTF's.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:30 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 27 Times on 20 Posts

I own a lot of Rugers, 2 Blackhawks, 1 Redhawk, 1 SP101, 1 GP100, 1 Mk II Gvt Model with bull barrel, 1 Mini 30, 2 Red Label Sporting Clay models, 1 12 ga and 1 20 ga and used to own the P90 in .45.

Never had a single quality issue with any of them. If I can still count, that adds up to 9 Rugers. A friend of mine sent a Security Six into Ruger for a problem. Ruger told him that they wouldn't repair it because they found a crack in the frame, but they would replace it at NO CHARGE. He had them send him a Redhawk 44 mag with a 4" barrel. Now that's standing behind your product and redefines customer service.

Long winded way to say, Ruger makes good firearms.

If I have to explain it, you probably won't understand it.

Old 02-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #16

I always loved ruger and was the type to only buy ruger firearms because they are dependable, well built and are affordable also. I had a guy send me this video of ruger firearms company and some of this stuff they did to make them look bad. since then I been a little concerned but I am mad now that I even let it effect how I looked at ruger. so many people probably call them for bogus problems and want something for nothing. thanks again guys.