Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 804lb Wild Hog vs. 50 cal Desert Eagle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 02:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default 804lb Wild Hog vs. 50 cal Desert Eagle

This video shows a close up of a guy hunting a wild boar with a Desert Eagle handgun. This was close up and personal! (No, I'm not condoning this).

Last edited by ARnoob; 09-17-2010 at 12:47 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2010, 07:05 AM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2754 Times on 1596 Posts
Likes Given: 1203

Is almost seems like one of those "canned" hunts. The way the pig spun, it was like the left rear leg was chained. If that was the case, other calibers would probably do the same thing.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 09-17-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

That is discusting!!! If you can't cleanly harvest and animal then you have no business hunting. His first shot he hit it in the butt and then just lets the lead fly. And discussing with your buddy if you should "finish him off" as the animal lies there suffering. If I sound like an animal lover it's because I am and if you're going to hunt them use the proper tool to make a clean kill. I'd like to kick both of those idiots in the junk and pistol whip them with that DE.

I looked at their website, All About U Ranch and on the front page, "We Buy Hogs." All About U Ranch is going to get a phone call from me later today. It's crap like that that gives hunters everywhere a bad name and fuels the fire for the anti hunting crowd.

Do you honestly believe that you can walk right up behind a wild hog, making as much noise as they were, then shoot it and it's just going to dance in a circle so you can shoot it 6 more times? I've never been hog hunting so maybe you can but nothing I have ever hunted would let you do that. No animal I've ever been close to would let you do that.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Last edited by spittinfire; 09-17-2010 at 11:21 AM.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:01 AM   #4
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2754 Times on 1596 Posts
Likes Given: 1203

What was the weight of "Hogzilla" in GA? Close to 1000#. The mass of the pig shown is not that of a 804# pig. Someone is blowing.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 09-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #5

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Email I sent to these douche bags.

I seen your video on youtube of some guy hunting a pig with a 50 cal Desert Eagle pistol. The hunter first shot the pig in the ass then just let the lead fly. I was disgusted by the way that hunt was run. You and the hunter didn’t make sure to harvest the animal in a clean fashion. You are doing a rather big disservice to all hunters. The so called hunter is standing there say “SHOULD I FINISH HIM OFF” while the poor pig is suffering. DISGUSTING…. I hope you go out of business because we don’t need people like you in the hunting community.

Also not to impressed what hunting domestic pigs you bought from farmers and call wild because you let them lose 2 days before.

DISGUSTING.

Thanks for rather big disservice you are doing for all of us. It is people like you that we have to fight so hard for our RIGHTS as gun owners.

Old 09-17-2010, 11:29 AM   #6

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

I too am disgusted by this video. This is NOT hunting. This is animal cruelty and the guy with the Desert Eagle is a raging douche bag on top of that. I honestly think I threw up a little in my mouth when I watched that. That mouth breathing, sister screwing, knuckle dragging, backwoods, goat herding, piece of garbage hillbilly hick gives all gun owners and serious, honorable hunters a bad name!

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Old 09-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Want to get even madder at these idiots.

Got Knives! - All About U Ranch

Old 09-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #8

Liked 29 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 46

After the dogs and the first douche bag stabbing that poor hog I couldn't watch any more. These guys are serious wastes of plasma on this planet.

"Surpress all compassion and you bear a weapon far greater than any held in the hand." - The Psychology of the Assassin

Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #9

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thanks for posting......I think.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Sorry Lon, but this really makes me mad. I'm reaserching OK hunting laws to see if anything can be done. I may contact the game warden. No living creature should be treated like this. I love animals and I love to hunt. If you're going to kill an animal, make it quick.
If you can stab a hog in the heart with one strike then fine but cutting a live animals chest like that is sick.