$400 pistol budget.... gimmie the options - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > $400 pistol budget.... gimmie the options

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gaspump86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 372
Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic82
I had just read that. LOL it popped up when I googled sig sp2022..... ctd has it at $450+ shipping and STF
__________________
gaspump86 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SigArmored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: FT. Meyers,Fla.
Posts: 518
Liked 85 Times on 66 Posts

Default

You may find it cheaper at Buds.

__________________
SigArmored is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #53
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
truevil1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: (near Houston),Texas
Posts: 473
Liked 13 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Default

You will be able to find it cheaper for sure.
I bought mine at Academy Sports. The 1st one I bought was a 9mm stainless slide with night sights for $419. I took it home and shot a few boxes through it, and relized how bad a$$ it was. I sold off all of my Glocks, and went back to Academy and bought one in .40. No night sights for $399.
I have retired all of my 1911's that have a comma in the price tag, and have carried the 9mm SP2022 daily for 6 months now. I have been shooting it monthly, and I have to say it never fails to impress me.
It is a heafty piece to carry all day, so if you plan on doing that I suggest a good gun belt.

__________________

SGT U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Ft. Bragg, NC (2002-2006)
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran (2004)

"Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is the well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

truevil1313 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #54
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
SigArmored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: FT. Meyers,Fla.
Posts: 518
Liked 85 Times on 66 Posts

Default

I 2nd the gunbelt thing you will not be happy carrying with an average everyday belt.

__________________
SigArmored is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #55
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gaspump86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 372
Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truevil1313
You will be able to find it cheaper for sure.
I bought mine at Academy Sports. The 1st one I bought was a 9mm stainless slide with night sights for $419. I took it home and shot a few boxes through it, and relized how bad a$$ it was. I sold off all of my Glocks, and went back to Academy and bought one in .40. No night sights for $399.
I have retired all of my 1911's that have a comma in the price tag, and have carried the 9mm SP2022 daily for 6 months now. I have been shooting it monthly, and I have to say it never fails to impress me.
It is a heafty piece to carry all day, so if you plan on doing that I suggest a good gun belt.
Cool. I will look around some more and call my LGS tomorrow to see their price. Yea I know about carrying large guns.
Right now im carrying my
S&W sigma sw9ve 9mm.
It is a big gun for carry.
A good belt is a must.
I also carry an extra mag.
__________________
gaspump86 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:24 AM   #56
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gaspump86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 372
Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigArmored
I 2nd the gunbelt thing you will not be happy carrying with an average everyday belt.
Yea for sure.
__________________
gaspump86 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:26 AM   #57
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gaspump86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 372
Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truevil1313
Sig Sauer SP2022 in 9mm meets all of your requirments, even price.
Nutnfancy has a video review on the sp2022.it was a Good video. Imo
__________________
gaspump86 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #58
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gaspump86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 372
Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Default

I just handled the sp2022!!! I loved it. $419 without night sights

__________________
gaspump86 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #59
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 51
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

For what u r looking for is what I was looking for. Beretta px4storm is the only way to go

__________________
px4storm is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #60
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gaspump86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 372
Liked 32 Times on 23 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by px4storm
For what u r looking for is what I was looking for. Beretta px4storm is the only way to go
Why is it the only way to go?
__________________
gaspump86 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
What are the options for carrying a full size service pistol concealed? CharlieFoxtrot Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection 26 04-03-2013 05:22 AM
Budget AR optics options Jedi940 Optics & Mounts 5 07-26-2010 02:59 AM
Budget HBAR AR-15 build options Jedi940 AR-15 Discussion 19 07-14-2010 09:17 PM
AR Budget and what to get cpttango30 General Rifle Discussion 20 01-14-2009 03:57 PM