.40 S&W vs. 9mm: Best options? Good deal? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > .40 S&W vs. 9mm: Best options? Good deal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 05:36 AM   #21
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

The Atlanta PD calls it an up grade S&W isn't saying anything. I wish there was more info. I own a couple of M&P's that I truly enjoy. The news is hyping it wish there was some real information either by those that have the pistol or the company.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:39 AM   #22

i was told they was having problems with the triggers. maybe just a bad batch. if i was you i would call and see if you can get somemore info

Old 06-12-2009, 07:06 AM   #23
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I sent the reporter link to S&W and ATL PD, I also sent an email to the reporter asking for more information. I hope to get a response. while I don't own a 40 cal I own a 9mm and 45 and have never had an issue. Lots of the M&P's out there and this report offers almost no information, thinking it was a shock and yawn piece. As there is nothing to back it up after the reporters shock report, a real reporter would have added details and followed up.

Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:11 AM   #24

yeah very true. let us know if you get a response