The .380 hype: Get off the bandwagon! - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > The .380 hype: Get off the bandwagon!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 05:36 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC_Richey

Because you can carry on active duty (till January 1st that is) and after it's easier to get a permit to carry being ex-military.
Whether you're a veteran or not literally has ZERO effect, negative or positive, when applying and/or obtaining a CCW.....

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Old 11-18-2011, 05:42 AM   #122

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN

Indeed. And you don't even have to be a....Marine.
Lmao! How very true!

"Adjust your DOPE Sergeant! No! Not the pills in your pocket, idiot! That stuff that lets you hit your target Sunshine!"

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Old 11-18-2011, 05:44 AM   #123

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC_Richey

Why would you go and say something like that. I was making progress..

Now I'm bitter again...

"Friendly combat" me and my fools and I guarantee your record will include one loss.
Hehe.

Depending on what you call "friendly combat" I'll take that bet. And raise you my WALTHER PK380

"Sua Sponte"