Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   35th Anniversery Present (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/35th-anniversery-present-65020/)

Thebiker 05-23-2012 04:19 PM

35th Anniversery Present

1 Attachment(s)
I have a 35 anniversary coming up on June 4th. What to get the woman who shoots and has everything she wants? A new pistol of course!

So I went on a major search to find the Sig Sauer P238 Lady model. Red ceracote frame, engraved slide with scollwork and a flower on top in front of the rear sight-----a thing of beauty. It arrived at the LGS that I work at, now to see if I can wait till June 4th to give it to her, probably not:D.

I also got her the extended 7 round mag for it (not shown in this pic) that gives an extension for your pinky.

mountainman13 05-23-2012 04:25 PM

Very cute. I'm sure she will love it.

silverado113 05-23-2012 04:30 PM

Nice..............

jjfuller1 05-23-2012 05:20 PM

i'll marry you if you'll get me gifts like that ;)

mountainman13 05-23-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjfuller1
i'll marry you if you'll get me gifts like that ;)

You may need to post a pic of yourself to clarify the joke. Lol

GLOCKMASTER 05-23-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thebiker
I have a 35 anniversary coming up on June 4th. What to get the woman who shoots and has everything she wants? A new pistol of course!

So I went on a major search to find the Sig Sauer P238 Lady model. Red ceracote frame, engraved slide with scollwork and a flower on top in front of the rear sight-----a thing of beauty. It arrived at the LGS that I work at, now to see if I can wait till June 4th to give it to her, probably not:D.

I also got her the extended 7 round mag for it (not shown in this pic) that gives an extension for your pinky.

Wow very nice man. I'm sure she will love it. :)

levelcross 05-23-2012 06:38 PM

Well done biker, well done. Just DO NOT let my wife hear about this. :eek: She got her pistol for Valentines Day.

BenLuby 05-23-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by levelcross (Post 811877)
Well done biker, well done. Just DO NOT let my wife hear about this. :eek: She got her pistol for Valentines Day.

You do realize that those are entirely different holidays and she will point that out, right?
Besides, now his wife has a firearm for conceal carry on formal occasions.

MrWray 05-23-2012 06:45 PM

Thats a nice little sig, i like the color and engraving

Thebiker 05-23-2012 10:50 PM

jjfuller, thank you for your service in the Corp. Nothing but respect for you guys, however, I sorta doubt that you are really my type......just guessing but odds are I'm right.

Now if someone will spoil me for this anniversary or Father's Day, that'd be cool:cool:. If not, I got plenty of toys.