Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Semi-Auto Handguns (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/)
-   -   Is $25.97 a good deal on .45 acp? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f15/25-97-good-deal-45-acp-68553/)

cjb762 07-19-2012 11:57 PM

Is $25.97 a good deal on .45 acp?
 
Wally world has 100 reds Fed 230gr .45 acp for $25.97. Seemed like a good deal bought 5 boxes.

mountainman13 07-19-2012 11:59 PM

Not bad at all

canebrake 07-20-2012 12:04 AM

YEP. Not too shabby. ~$30 here.

HOSSFLY 07-20-2012 12:04 AM

Only 5?
What are going to shoot tomorrow :rolleyes:
Not bad- need to make a trip myself & see if they have any WWB- Hit & miss here :(

cjb762 07-20-2012 12:06 AM

They only had five. The kid at the counter says that there are a couple of local guys that scarf them up as soon as they get them.

spittinfire 07-20-2012 12:25 AM

That doesn't sound like a bad deal at all.

HOSSFLY 07-20-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjb762 (Post 875335)
They only had five. The kid at the counter says that there are a couple of local guys that scarf them up as soon as they get them.

Same here- Why the hell they don't figure out that it sells fast so why not stock more :confused: Its not like they can overstock ammo that sells that fast :(

FearTheFree7 07-20-2012 12:30 AM

$36 by me :-(

cjb762 07-20-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY

Same here- Why the hell they don't figure out that it sells fast so why not stock more :confused: Its not like they can overstock ammo that sells that fast :(

I called 3 local stores without success. The 4th was a winner but only 5 boxes left.

gearhead396 07-20-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjb762
Wally world has 100 reds Fed 230gr .45 acp for $25.97. Seemed like a good deal bought 5 boxes.

I get federal 45 acp 230 for for 17.47 19 bucks with tax 25 is what I pay for the hollow point winchesters box of 50


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.