where are you in oklahoma?? - Page 15
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Oklahoma Gun Forum > where are you in oklahoma??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 03:19 AM   #141
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

No comment... My stupid phone screwed that up.. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

"Don't shoot where the target is. Shoot where its going to be".

Old 03-05-2014, 04:42 PM   #142

Liked 23 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balota View Post
Here lately there hasn't been much option at all for ammo and dang little for guns. I'm pretty sure some of the local ranges have been buying up stocks to make sure they have some for their Handgun Permit Classes. There is also one shop who does not deserve to be mentioned in this forum who has been buying up stock all over town and selling for about double the market rate. Was forced to do business with this scoundrel to equip for a recent IDPA match. Never again.

Does it start with a D, and end with a G?

Come if you must, but only if you must. For the day you find yourself upon my step, will surely be the night you find peace along Jordan's edge”.
Author Unknown

Old 03-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #143
deg
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 607 Times on 406 Posts
Likes Given: 1239

It would have to be the only option for me to shop at Ding-Dongs. Those boys just get on my last nerve

Old 03-12-2014, 08:26 PM   #144

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I live in Ketchum Ok, on Grand Lake.

Old 03-18-2014, 03:11 AM   #145
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 829 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 1819

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_blue79 View Post
I have to recommend Rut Dawg's Pawn on Highway 97 here in Sapulpa, Kelly and Craig have treated me excellently, he's got good prices on his firearms, NOTHING like other pawn shops, his layaway plan is AWESOME, put down 20% and pay whatever you can every month, doesn't hold you to what you put down on the slip, no time limit, best Pawn Shop I've ever dealt with, and he gets my visit everytime I'm in the market for a firearm, it's where I've bought all my firearms at.

Kelly doesn't act like he knows everything like most every shop does, including Whitey's over in Sand Springs, he's friendly and will ask you if there is anything he can help you find.

You buy any used firearm and he'll cover the tax, so if it's $49.99 and used, that's the price. He does charge tax on new.

Anyone goes there looks at anything or buys something tell him Kenneth recommended you to the place.
I drive by Rut Dawg's twice a day, and for the longest time figured it was closed down because I never saw it open. Finally pulled up to see if they have hours posted, and saw it's pretty much only open while I'm at work.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.