Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Oklahoma Gun Forum > RK Gun Show--Tulsa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 02:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default RK Gun Show--Tulsa

Did anyone go to the RK show last week end? Was it as insane as I expected it to be. Personally I didn't go. Just couldn't see standing out in the cold for an hour, for the privilege of being "hosed" inside.
G

"Usually by the time you say ,"oops", its too damned late."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 564 Times on 352 Posts
Likes Given: 1517

Not me. Budget's tight anyway right now, and the current environment is way overpriced.

"Well, we're all victims of our own gene pool. Someone must have peed in yours." - Walter Bishop, from Fringe.

"Then tell me this: Why would you want to hang around people that get uncomfortable, or even scared, about that kind of thing?" "Maybe to feel normal," I said. He laughed. "Normal's not all it's cracked up to be." "You think?" "Hell, I know." - from Spirits In The Wires, by Charles de Lint.