Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Oklahoma Gun Forum > Hey! Hey!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hey! Hey!

Put your hands up for Oklahoma!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
P90

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Gods Country !!!

Old 02-18-2012, 12:10 AM   #3

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Boomer!!!!!!

Old 02-18-2012, 06:12 AM   #4

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Boomer Sooner!!

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 04-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #5
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1748 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 2018

Is this a stick up? My hands are up, I swear ... it's all being typed by voice recognition ...

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 04-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #6

Where you from Shag?

Old 04-01-2012, 04:14 PM   #7

Liked 460 Times on 267 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DSooner
Where you from Shag?
I'm in Norman

Old 04-01-2012, 04:17 PM   #8

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
Boomer Sooner!!
I hope they make a bit more "inspired" run this year. Last year was a little disappointing, given all the pub....

(how spoiled are we )

STOOPS FOR GOVERNOR!!!!!!!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:43 PM   #9

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51

I hope they make a bit more "inspired" run this year. Last year was a little disappointing, given all the pub....

(how spoiled are we )

STOOPS FOR GOVERNOR!!!!!!!
Being originally from Ok., I would have to respectfully diagree, stoops is an awesome regular season coach. But how many post games have they showed up like a completely different team? Something about his bowl coaching leaves them looking like a junior varsity team. Donr get me wrong I'm a die hard sooner fan, hell I remember going to lewis field and watching bosworth play when I was in the 5th grade. Just hate not being able to defend such poor play to my buddies here on the west coast( boise state anyone?) They were undefeated in regular season. Stoops is on thin ice as far as I'm concerned. . But hey that JMO.. BOOMER SOONER...

Old 04-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #10

Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Being originally from Ok., I would have to respectfully diagree, stoops is an awesome regular season coach. But how many post games have they showed up like a completely different team? Something about his bowl coaching leaves them looking like a junior varsity team. Donr get me wrong I'm a die hard sooner fan, hell I remember going to lewis field and watching bosworth play when I was in the 5th grade. Just hate not being able to defend such poor play to my buddies here on the west coast( boise state anyone?) They were undefeated in regular season. Stoops is on thin ice as far as I'm concerned. . But hey that JMO.. BOOMER SOONER...
They've won more big 12 championships than anybody, been to 4 of the 13 national championship games held since he's been HC, had two Heisman trophy winners, two Heisman runner-ups, is 130-31 for a percentage of .801, and the home crowd has seen the Sooners lose THREE games since 1999.

Oh yeah, if I recall correctly, Boise has turned out to beat several teams they "shouldn't" have, and that was the season he dismissed the starting QB. As good as Thompson was, they were overachievers. Without Peterson, they wouldn't have done anything that year.

He runs a clean program, as well.

As far as the bowls, he's usually playing them without asst coaches who have just become head coaches. Look how many OU assistants have gone on to be long time head coaches.

And injuries...Bradford, White, Peterson...this last season Ryan Broyles, the big TE that went to cincy in the NFL....all had season enders...before the bowl.

It takes a little luck at times in the injury department.

So, yeah....I see your point. Give me Jon Blake or Gary Gibbs instead.

See what I mean? SPOILED.

All due respect, Bear...gimme a break man!