Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Oklahoma Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f149/)
-   -   Hey! Hey! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f149/hey-hey-57989/)

piecebypiece 02-17-2012 07:54 PM

Hey! Hey!

Put your hands up for Oklahoma!

P90 02-17-2012 09:08 PM

Gods Country !!!

ShagNasty1001 02-18-2012 12:10 AM

Boomer!!!!!!

MrWray 02-18-2012 06:12 AM

Boomer Sooner!!

Balota 04-01-2012 02:06 PM

Is this a stick up? My hands are up, I swear ... it's all being typed by voice recognition ...

3DSooner 04-01-2012 04:09 PM

Where you from Shag?

ShagNasty1001 04-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3DSooner
Where you from Shag?

I'm in Norman

Chandler51 04-01-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWray
Boomer Sooner!!

I hope they make a bit more "inspired" run this year. Last year was a little disappointing, given all the pub....

(how spoiled are we :D )

STOOPS FOR GOVERNOR!!!!!!!

Bear304inc 04-01-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chandler51

I hope they make a bit more "inspired" run this year. Last year was a little disappointing, given all the pub....

(how spoiled are we :D )

STOOPS FOR GOVERNOR!!!!!!!

Being originally from Ok., I would have to respectfully diagree, stoops is an awesome regular season coach. But how many post games have they showed up like a completely different team? Something about his bowl coaching leaves them looking like a junior varsity team. Donr get me wrong I'm a die hard sooner fan, hell I remember going to lewis field and watching bosworth play when I was in the 5th grade. Just hate not being able to defend such poor play to my buddies here on the west coast( boise state anyone?) They were undefeated in regular season. Stoops is on thin ice as far as I'm concerned. . But hey that JMO.. BOOMER SOONER...

Chandler51 04-01-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Being originally from Ok., I would have to respectfully diagree, stoops is an awesome regular season coach. But how many post games have they showed up like a completely different team? Something about his bowl coaching leaves them looking like a junior varsity team. Donr get me wrong I'm a die hard sooner fan, hell I remember going to lewis field and watching bosworth play when I was in the 5th grade. Just hate not being able to defend such poor play to my buddies here on the west coast( boise state anyone?) They were undefeated in regular season. Stoops is on thin ice as far as I'm concerned. . But hey that JMO.. BOOMER SOONER...

They've won more big 12 championships than anybody, been to 4 of the 13 national championship games held since he's been HC, had two Heisman trophy winners, two Heisman runner-ups, is 130-31 for a percentage of .801, and the home crowd has seen the Sooners lose THREE games since 1999.

Oh yeah, if I recall correctly, Boise has turned out to beat several teams they "shouldn't" have, and that was the season he dismissed the starting QB. As good as Thompson was, they were overachievers. Without Peterson, they wouldn't have done anything that year.

He runs a clean program, as well.

As far as the bowls, he's usually playing them without asst coaches who have just become head coaches. Look how many OU assistants have gone on to be long time head coaches.

And injuries...Bradford, White, Peterson...this last season Ryan Broyles, the big TE that went to cincy in the NFL....all had season enders...before the bowl.

It takes a little luck at times in the injury department.

So, yeah....I see your point. Give me Jon Blake or Gary Gibbs instead.

See what I mean? SPOILED.

All due respect, Bear...gimme a break man!