Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Oklahoma Gun Forum > Chokelahoma....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 07:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
Where's Wray at? I need Mr Wray and his sensabilities to tell me why,, again, , we shouldn't run stoops ass outa there, , how many awesome REGULAR seasons canyou have,,,,, and choke to death in every freakin bowl game..
Horseshoes and handgrenades....
WRAY!!!!!!!
im pretty disgusted myself bear, i have quit watching the games. i kinda slowed down on watching after my buddy went pro, OU lost a few key players to the draft and i was wondering what would happen this season. i will continue to be a crimson fan but its been pretty damn aggrevating to say the least

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Last edited by MrWray; 01-09-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #12

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray

im pretty disgusted myself bear, i have quit watching the games. i kinda slowed down on watching after my buddy went pro, OU lost a few key players to the draft and i was wondering what would happen this season. i will continue to be a crimson fan but its been pretty damn aggrevating to say the least
Ahh Wray,,, I know its a damn shame. I'm not the fan to jump ship, but dam. Something happens to Stoops the day after regular season,, its like this dude is doing it on purpose. Oh well eh, we still are a top 25 team EVERY year, most years top 10. Just hope they can get their post season sh** together. Good to hear from ya, you must be busy lately.

Old 01-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #13

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post

Ahh Wray,,, I know its a damn shame. I'm not the fan to jump ship, but dam. Something happens to Stoops the day after regular season,, its like this dude is doing it on purpose. Oh well eh, we still are a top 25 team EVERY year, most years top 10. Just hope they can get their post season sh** together. Good to hear from ya, you must be busy lately.
thanks for giving me a mention in your thread :-)

ya ive been super busy, my job is working my ass off. 12hr days and rotating shifts, 2 weeks of 7am-7pm then two weeks of 7pm-7am. its good money though, how is everything out your way?

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 01-09-2013, 08:35 PM   #14

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Same ol' , got through the holidays relatively painlessly,, glad its over though. Got my son a ruger 1022 for christmas, but neglected to buy 22lr ammo,,,,,,, now around here LR is like finding gold. Pissed,, Otherwise same $**t different day. Ha.