Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Oklahoma Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f149/)
-   -   Chokelahoma.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f149/chokelahoma-80425/)

Bear304inc 01-05-2013 07:36 PM

Chokelahoma....
 
Where's Wray at? I need Mr Wray and his sensabilities to tell me why,, again, , we shouldn't run stoops ass outa there, , how many awesome REGULAR seasons canyou have,,,,, and choke to death in every freakin bowl game..
Horseshoes and handgrenades....
WRAY!!!!!!!

ShagNasty1001 01-05-2013 07:39 PM

I don't wanna think about the shame of that game! I am proud for my boy Kevin Sumlin though..

SSGSF 01-05-2013 08:08 PM

Hey y'all are just sore losers! Y'all got a mud hole stomp into OU. By the Aggie's , and all in the last quarter.

ShagNasty1001 01-05-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGSF
Hey y'all are just sore losers! Y'all got a mud hole stomp into OU. By the Aggie's , and all in the last quarter.

Nah it was a good game on the Aggies part. They showed up and we didn't. They deserved that game

Bear304inc 01-05-2013 09:30 PM

I'm a OU fan, have been for 30 years, will continue to be but,, DAAAMMMMM, can we win a bowl game, last five or so years our seasons rocked, then time for Stoops bizaro world team to show up and CHOKE. Starting to be hard to defend such nicknames as Choklahoma.

SSGSF 01-05-2013 10:37 PM

I understand that I just like poking fun and give y'all OU fans a hard time.

Bear304inc 01-05-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGSF
I understand that I just like poking fun and give y'all OU fans a hard time.

Don't tell me your a texas fan SS,,, I thought you had good taste,, guess its just in handguns,,, lol

SSGSF 01-06-2013 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear304inc

Don't tell me your a texas fan SS,,, I thought you had good taste,, guess its just in handguns,,, lol

Hell no that will get you shot at my house I am an Texas A&M fan. When you say a Texas fan that means Texas long horns. And I am not !

Txhillbilly 01-06-2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear304inc (Post 1081369)
I'm a OU fan, have been for 30 years, will continue to be but,, DAAAMMMMM, can we win a bowl game, last five or so years our seasons rocked, then time for Stoops bizaro world team to show up and CHOKE. Starting to be hard to defend such nicknames as Choklahoma.

Maybe they need to get Barry Switzer to come out of retirement!!! LOL

Bear304inc 01-06-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly

Maybe they need to get Barry Switzer to come out of retirement!!! LOL

Now your talking,,,, dirty deals switzer knew how to grease the wheels. Hell I remember O Barry catching heat for Brian Bozworth driving around Norman in brand new Corvette with a match pair of dobermans in the seat next to him,, pretty good in those days for a unemployed college student.... ha


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.