Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ohio Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f148/)
-   -   Local Ranges (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f148/local-ranges-96819/)

M605 09-10-2013 12:43 PM

Local Ranges
 
Just curious if anyone here belongs to Kelblys rifle range located near Massillon Ohio. I go there often and is a very nice range to belong to.

F4U 09-10-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M605 (Post 1367194)
Just curious if anyone here belongs to Kelblys rifle range located near Massillon Ohio. I go there often and is a very nice range to belong to.

Never even heard of it and I live just south of Canton. Where is it? I am mostly a trap shooter! I used to shoot at North Lawrence every week, Mapleton every week, and Sugarcreek every other Friday.

Sugarcreek had the best Trail Bologna sandwiches around!! :D

Whereabouts do you live around here?

M605 09-11-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F4U (Post 1367752)
Never even heard of it and I live just south of Canton. Where is it? I am mostly a trap shooter! I used to shoot at North Lawrence every week, Mapleton every week, and Sugarcreek every other Friday.

Sugarcreek had the best Trail Bologna sandwiches around!! :D

Whereabouts do you live around here?

I am west of Orrville, have you ever tried Shishlers out on RT 30, they have some slammin swiss cheese. Here is the ranges address:

Kelbly's Incorporated
7222 Dalton Fox Lake Road
North Lawrence, Ohio 44666
Phone (330) 683-4674
Fax (330) 682-7349

F4U 09-11-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M605 (Post 1368467)
I am west of Orrville, have you ever tried Shishlers out on RT 30, they have some slammin swiss cheese. Here is the ranges address:

Kelbly's Incorporated
7222 Dalton Fox Lake Road
North Lawrence, Ohio 44666
Phone (330) 683-4674
Fax (330) 682-7349

Is shislers the one next to wendys in Dalton?

M605 09-11-2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F4U (Post 1368518)
Is shislers the one next to wendys in Dalton?

No Shislers is on Kidron road a few miles west of Dalton, right in the corner of rt30 and kidron road.

Chas1 06-01-2014 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M605 (Post 1368467)
I am west of Orrville, have you ever tried Shishlers out on RT 30, they have some slammin swiss cheese. Here is the ranges address:

Kelbly's Incorporated
7222 Dalton Fox Lake Road
North Lawrence, Ohio 44666
Phone (330) 683-4674
Fax (330) 682-7349

I'm in Carrollton just south of canton. I have an account I call on in Dalton. I may have to try it the next time I'm in the area. How long is the range ? I use the range at Harrison State forest. It's a 120 yard public range but very nice with great people (95% of the time). We get a lot of people from Akron/Canton and Columbus area.

Dearhunter 06-01-2014 11:31 PM

I looked up the range on Google Earth, I was amazed to see a paved highway behind the berm also a house in shootingthe line behind the berm.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.