Great news! Let's get behind this!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Ohio Gun Forum > Great news! Let's get behind this!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 129 Times on 82 Posts

Default Great news! Let's get behind this!

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/02/ohio-bill-would-prohibit-firearm-seizure-forced-registration-and-potential-ban/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #2

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

Nice! I contacted all our reps already by email and written letter. everyone I heard back from said "I am pro-2nd amendment, and will continue to fight for gun owners rights." except for Sherrod Brown. he avoided direct response by saying "I will continue to weigh all legislation with the best interests of Ohioans in mind"

...yea, just like he did on the healthcare bill!

Old 02-14-2013, 07:55 PM   #3

Liked 129 Times on 82 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post
Nice! I contacted all our reps already by email and written letter. everyone I heard back from said "I am pro-2nd amendment, and will continue to fight for gun owners rights." except for Sherrod Brown. he avoided direct response by saying "I will continue to weigh all legislation with the best interests of Ohioans in mind"

...yea, just like he did on the healthcare bill!
Mr. Brown never states what is his opinion. He seems to be the only one in a state of 'weighing' where he stands. We know where you stand...just state it. Everyone else will tell you their view.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #4

For Sure! Received a notification from the NRA a few days ago, on this.

Dave Bone
USPSA A-67357
NRA member
NAHC life member
US Army 1968 ~ 1971

Old 02-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #5

Liked 11 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I am a little confused, as this contradicts the other thread in this forum section. Why would they propose this bill and one that is directly opposed? I do see this going through though, and if it does we will have nothing to worry about and ammo prices can stabilize.

I did see somewhere a state, I can't remember exactly but Kansas comes to mind, were trying to pass a bill that would make it illegal for any federal agent to attempt to seize someones firearm. Was quite interesting.

Guns owned: Phoenix Arms HP22A, Ruger P95, Hi Point 4095ts, Winchester SXP field, Ruger Blackhawk 45LC, Bushmaster Carbon 15, NAA Mini 22lr, Tisas Zig M 1911

Old 02-18-2013, 07:40 AM   #6

Liked 114 Times on 88 Posts
Likes Given: 111

You don't know how much I appreciate hearing this!
Thank you, so much, for the information!

Me -- in Ohio

Old 02-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerXLT91_05 View Post
I am a little confused, as this contradicts the other thread in this forum section. Why would they propose this bill and one that is directly opposed? I do see this going through though, and if it does we will have nothing to worry about and ammo prices can stabilize.

I did see somewhere a state, I can't remember exactly but Kansas comes to mind, were trying to pass a bill that would make it illegal for any federal agent to attempt to seize someones firearm. Was quite interesting.
Confused? Don't be! Conseratives introduce a bill, and liberals introduce a bill to counter the conserative's bill.

Dave Bone
USPSA A-67357
NRA member
NAHC life member
US Army 1968 ~ 1971