CHL Trainer
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Ohio Gun Forum > CHL Trainer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default CHL Trainer

CCW Training West Central Ohio
interested in CCW Training?

Castle Defense Firearms Training LLC
Jeffrey Adkins

6646 Johnson Road
North Lewisburg, 43060
614-746-4871

Location:*Training at West Mansfield Conservation Club*West Mansfield, Oh

Dates & Times:*February 2, 2013* Generally 1st Saturday of each month (8am- 8pm)

Cost:*$100
Website and/or other information:* Facebook Page
NRA Certified Trainer (Ohio CCW 12 Hours)
Basic Pistol
Personal Protection in the Home
LTC, Retired 29 Years US Army.
Combat Veteran
Iraq and Afghanistan

"That night, I thanked God for seeing me through that day of days and prayed I would make it through D plus 1. I also promised that if some way I could get home again, I would find a nice peaceful town and spend the rest of my life in peace."

MAJ Dick Winters

Easy Company, 101st ABN
June 6, 1944

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #2

Liked 121 Times on 88 Posts

Hello neighbor! I live in Allen Township!

What can you tell me about the conservation club? I didn't know about it till I saw your post, and I just looked it up. I see a big pond/small lake, I see baseball field, and what looks like trap/skeet range, is there an indoor pistol range inside the big building between the baseball field and what I assume is trap/skeet?

I'm already a CCW holder, and also a veteran myself, so I'm not currently interested in classes right now, but wouldn't mind to learn more about a local shooting club if there is one. Right now my only options are going over to my parents house in Sunbury when the weather is nice, and going out to their backyard, or paying to use Blackwing when the weather is bad.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default West Mansfield Conservation Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70cuda383 View Post
Hello neighbor! I live in Allen Township!

What can you tell me about the conservation club? I didn't know about it till I saw your post, and I just looked it up. I see a big pond/small lake, I see baseball field, and what looks like trap/skeet range, is there an indoor pistol range inside the big building between the baseball field and what I assume is trap/skeet?

I'm already a CCW holder, and also a veteran myself, so I'm not currently interested in classes right now, but wouldn't mind to learn more about a local shooting club if there is one. Right now my only options are going over to my parents house in Sunbury when the weather is nice, and going out to their backyard, or paying to use Blackwing when the weather is bad.
We collectively are trying to build the club. I joined last year. There is an outdoor range, a 12 acre lake (recently re-stocked). Bartt Elliot (with two t's) is Club President and is making improvements. The trap house is scheduled to be fixed this spring and a pistol range installed in the spring. It will have a cover. There is a Fish Fry the first weekend of every month. Come in for that if you wish, it is a great event. Website is below. If you have anyone you know who needs CCW, send them my way. Small classes and I am very patient. Thanks.

Jeff Adkins

http://westmansfieldconservationclub.com/

"That night, I thanked God for seeing me through that day of days and prayed I would make it through D plus 1. I also promised that if some way I could get home again, I would find a nice peaceful town and spend the rest of my life in peace."

MAJ Dick Winters

Easy Company, 101st ABN
June 6, 1944