Be Careful of Big Dawg Firearms - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Ohio Gun Forum > Be Careful of Big Dawg Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 02:25 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick3411 View Post
Just wanted folks to know that the owner of Big Dawg Firearms, who ripped off multiple people in Dayton, has resurrected his business in Monroe OH.

Just be very cautious because there are many of us who regret ever having any dealings with Michael Gilbert.

Details: Minotaur Firearms & Supply, 17 American Way, Monroe
Thanks for the heads up...sounds like he's moving my way.....LOL

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 09-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #12
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8209 Times on 4740 Posts
Likes Given: 10567

Picket his new store if you can swing it. If he offers to repay you if you will go away then perhaps consider saying "no" and continuing to picket. people deserve to know about dirtbags like that.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
People Like This 
Old 10-15-2013, 04:26 AM   #13

Default Be careful where you tread

To whom is bashing MY company, this is Joni Schaffer and if you speak ill of the company I own in Monroe called Minotaur Firearms & Supply, which is considered slander considering my company has never had any dealing with you, you will be hearing from my attorney. Feel free to check the vendors license as well, I am the Owner. Do not mistake this because you are effecting MY business.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:30 AM   #14
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21528 Times on 12227 Posts
Likes Given: 53625

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSchaffer View Post
To whom is bashing MY company, this is Joni Schaffer and if you speak ill of the company I own in Monroe called Minotaur Firearms & Supply, which is considered slander considering my company has never had any dealing with you, you will be hearing from my attorney. Feel free to check the vendors license as well, I am the Owner. Do not mistake this because you are effecting MY business.
are you associated with Micheal Gilbert of Big Dawg Firearms?

is he associated or employed by your company?
wittmeba Likes This 
Old 10-15-2013, 04:37 AM   #15

Quote:
To whom is bashing MY company, this is Joni Schaffer and if you speak ill of the company I own in Monroe called Minotaur Firearms & Supply, which is considered slander considering my company has never had any dealing with you, you will be hearing from my attorney.
Just to clarify, do you have any association or dealings in any way, shape or form with Michael Gilbert? Does a Michael Gilbert have anything to do with the operation of Minotaur?

Just so you know, I do not have a dog in this fight, I just think it is fair to ask for that information.

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 10-15-2013, 04:38 AM   #16

I am not associated in anyway with Big Dawg Firearms and never was. I purchased their inventory when they went out of business. I do not appreciate people bad mouthing MY company.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 AM   #17

Quote:
I am not associated in anyway with Big Dawg Firearms and never was. I purchased their inventory when they went out of business. I do not appreciate people bad mouthing MY company.
Again, Just to clarify, do you have any association or dealings in any way, shape or form with Michael Gilbert? Does a Michael Gilbert have anything to do with the operation of Minotaur?

Quote:
People Like This 
Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 AM   #18
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21528 Times on 12227 Posts
Likes Given: 53625

Quote:
but is Micheal Gilbert in the employee of your company or in any way associated with your company?

Old 10-15-2013, 04:42 AM   #19

Secondly, from my understanding this was a father and son operation. The son was offered a position at my company yes. His knowledge of firearms and retail operations is very strong, will he have any say in purchasing, deals, sales, offers, etc no. This is once again MY company and I will be running it. If people cannot accept the fact that I own and operate this store and I employ who I choose, then you have a choice where you go. I do not know what went on at Big Dawg, do not care, because that is not MY company, Minotaur is. If people have an issue with the father or son, there are channels to handle that, but bashing another persons business is uncalled for.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:43 AM   #20

As well as people not familiar with Big Dawg, they are both Michael Gilbert, so maybe a clarification of WHOM is being discussed because that is just poor taste.