Be Careful of Big Dawg Firearms - Page 18
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Ohio Gun Forum > Be Careful of Big Dawg Firearms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 04:14 PM   #171
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 21994 Times on 12402 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

i am basing this opinion strictly on what has transpired on this thread so far and from the information provided by MG Jr. from his e-mails.

i am sorry he and his father recieved the death threats and the other nasty messages they did. those were chiildish, vindictive and cowardly.

i do wonder if his message in the e-mail is sincere. simply because had he mentioned some of these things in the beginning that IMO a lot of these bad feelings and misunderstandings could have been avoided from the get go.

honesty goes a long way. people get themselves into binds all the time, especially where money is involved.

Ms. Schafer seemed clueless as to whether she hired the father or the brother in her business. she came here making threats against members who were simply stating an opinion or asking questions about the situation. she couldn't or wouldn't even asnwer the questions when she was asked. she didn't seem to have a clue as to what was going on with her own business. she appeared to me, to be very poorly equipped at starting or running a business.

if i were to start up a business, and even if i were not involved with the day to day running of that business and had someone entrusted to do that for me, i would damn sure know as much about that person's background and history as possible. IOW's, i would know if i could trust them or not to run my business. i would also have a very clear idea of how the business was going from getting some sort of report or checking things out occasionally for myself.

like i said, these are nothing more than my opinions, and i still hold final thoughts until later.