Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > North Carolina Gun Forum > North Carolina gun shops

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2012, 12:44 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 130 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 109

Bloomberg had an article about the sale of guns went thru roof this week...

In the article mentions Hyatt Gun Store in Charlotte:

"Gun buyers have flooded other firearms retailers too. The Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, North Carolina, racked up more than $1 million in sales yesterday for the best single-day performance since the store opened in 1959, according to Justin Anderson, director of online sales. At the top of shoppers’ lists was the Bushmaster AR-15, the model of rifle used at Newtown that sells for as much as $4,000 and had almost sold out, he said".

Old 12-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1348 Times on 916 Posts
Likes Given: 456

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
the boys at patriot are vets and also do alot of contract work down at ft bragg.
they did drop the ball and lost a sale to me on a new raging bull taurus
Patriot lost me as a customer. I live 3 miles from Patriot I would sell all of my guns and use a slingshot before I spend another cent in that shop.

If Patriot has any government contracts I would have to see the paperwork to believe it. They only have the capability to bolt parts together. One would think the army has plenty of parts assemblers.

They do have their range under way. I have no idea if it's completed or where it's at.

If they ask who said this tell them a tall, goofy, middle aged, caucasian who already told them to F^%# off to their face. They will know who you are talking about.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 03-16-2013, 03:55 AM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I will do business locally(Charlotte) for ammo and targets
Firepower-Matthews-decent store-OK prices
Hyatts- Charlotte-high priced but they have more stuff
Carolina Sporting Arms- Charlotte-NEVER EVER BUY HERE
Lawmans-Charlotte-Raliegh-decent store but LE only for ammo
Great Outdoors- Cherryville- The best gun shop in the state by far

Old 03-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #24

Liked 945 Times on 693 Posts
Likes Given: 510

Now Eagle 1 in Raleigh ........ poor selection even though I am friends with the owner and a few of its workers , the only thing keeping them going is the range
I forget the one that use to be behind capital ford but they were decent and Sovereign Guns in Fuquay is freakin awesome , wish they were a bit more sociable but hey , any place that sell inert arty rounds is ok with me

Gentlemen , we have lost speed and therefore time , precious time , which can not be regained once lost . I have absolutely no sympathy for any of you fecculant maggots nor the patience to pretend otherwise , Gentlemen , I wash my hands of this madness .

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.