Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > North Carolina Gun Forum > Hello From lake gaston

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hello From lake gaston

Just saying high . Does anyone have any land near Lake Gaston I can plink on ?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #2

Liked 848 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 480

Up in Bracey on the west side of the 85 bridge i got a cool customer with a big dock that I shoot off of when I go up to winterize his boats .
Where is your place at ? My boat shop is at capital '' #1'' and hwy 96 in youngsville , bout 30-45 minutes fom bracey but a damn decent haul from the arcadia and eatons ferry side .

You do know they have duck blinds on the lake dont you ? i would not go shooting an 7mm rem mag or nothing but a 22 or 17 and pistols would be fine

Let me know if you need any boat or jet ski work

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #3

Hello I'm down near the Morning star marina .I ddn' know it was ok to shot on the lake nar the duck blinds . Is it legal

Old 06-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #4

Liked 848 Times on 615 Posts
Likes Given: 480

You must be a newbie , Morning star marina use to be Eatons Ferry till the big man went to federal prison . Overbys moved in about year or 2 ago but Morning star bought it after eatons went under .
Check with the VA boys on shooting since its on the VA side , its not really developed up at the other end but you have cows and other live stock to look out for .
Google map beechwood rd in bracey va and you can see that general area is pretty open and safe to shoot . I never do it on weekends or holidays , but mid week there is hardly any one or thing out there .

Captain, my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.
Blessed is the man who's quiver is full
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.