Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > North Carolina Gun Forum > Gun range around Winston Salem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 04:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Gun range around Winston Salem

Hi everyone, I just recently moved to NC from Texas and was wondering if anyone knew of place or range where I could practice shooting at multiple targets instead of the usual paper targets. I'm a member of a local indoor gun range here called Proshots but want to see what else is out there

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2013, 02:43 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Try Piedmont Handgunners Association in Lexington. It is down rt 52 about 40 minutes. Website is phashoots.net.