Roll call New Yorkers, check in, its time we unite - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Roll call New Yorkers, check in, its time we unite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2014, 03:43 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 194 Times on 136 Posts
Likes Given: 316

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Thanks for checking in Tim, Niagara is snowsville this time of year, how you faring?
Actually doing quite well...I actually go to school in St. Charles, MO just north of St. Louis. It's a little cold, but no snow

Old 01-22-2014, 04:00 AM   #12
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2161 Times on 1325 Posts
Likes Given: 12102

Quote:
Thanks for checking in Tim, Niagara is snowsville this time of year, how you faring?

Stoneam, I agree, the better word in my mind actually start with F and it isnt Flogger

JJ, I think Nullification is the best defense against Andy Of Albany and Libturds like him. County Execs, LEO's and Prosecutors are our only defense between elections against Phucks like him enemizing us FOOG. He's now saying Conservatives arent welcome in his state.

http://nypost.com/2014/01/18/gov-cuomo-to-conservatives-leave-ny/

He's literally now trying to chase the Republicans out of the state like a deranged Pied Piper of Albany! I guess if he doesnt want Conservatives like Limbaugh and Golisano to leave millions in taxes in the states coffers every year, he wont miss all of ours either!

Sorry Andy, Ive served my Country and State a bit longer than you carrying an m16, paid my dues and your not chasing me out of my own home. I suggest he move somewhere that more suits his way of thinking like China or north Korea!
Still here in Chautauqua county (tri-county area). that will change very soon if all goes well.

While I applaud those who wish to stay and fight, I will not be among those who do. I moved here in the early 90s, and have watched it sink lower and lower into the ditch during the time I have lived here. There is no economy to speak of, the good jobs that were out there when I left high school are all gone, and there is not a decent school here in NY where my daughter can get the training for the career she wants. (She is on the same career path as Cinderocka89). Not saying all is lost, but having lived elsewhere, I know the grass is greener in other states. I do know one thing I will do once my family and I have left.

I will send a letter to the Governor telling him that my Conservative, tax paying, gun owning, freedom loving, and right supporting azz has moved to another state, and that I wish him a short and unsuccessful run for reelection.

I may be leaving NY, but I will always support those who can not or will not leave. We all have a choice to make, and for better or worse, my future, and that of my daughter lies elsewhere. No matter where I go, I am still in your corner.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 01-22-2014, 12:52 PM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7907 Times on 4058 Posts
Likes Given: 9061

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
Still here in Chautauqua county (tri-county area). that will change very soon if all goes well.

While I applaud those who wish to stay and fight, I will not be among those who do. I moved here in the early 90s, and have watched it sink lower and lower into the ditch during the time I have lived here. There is no economy to speak of, the good jobs that were out there when I left high school are all gone, and there is not a decent school here in NY where my daughter can get the training for the career she wants. (She is on the same career path as Cinderocka89). Not saying all is lost, but having lived elsewhere, I know the grass is greener in other states. I do know one thing I will do once my family and I have left.

I will send a letter to the Governor telling him that my Conservative, tax paying, gun owning, freedom loving, and right supporting azz has moved to another state, and that I wish him a short and unsuccessful run for reelection.

I may be leaving NY, but I will always support those who can not or will not leave. We all have a choice to make, and for better or worse, my future, and that of my daughter lies elsewhere. No matter where I go, I am still in your corner.
I certainly support your decision K, you gots to do what you gots to do, especially when it comes to your kids. I vow to make it a place you will want to return to someday again and call home!
kfox75 Likes This 
Old 01-23-2014, 03:48 AM   #14
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2161 Times on 1325 Posts
Likes Given: 12102

Quote:
I certainly support your decision K, you gots to do what you gots to do, especially when it comes to your kids. I vow to make it a place you will want to return to someday again and call home!
I still have family here, and I will at least drop in from time to time. That's why the wife and I have ben looking in PA and OH. We want to stay close enough to help out those we care about if needed, while still being free from the BS that has ruined it for most of us living here.

There will always be a part of me that still thinks of NY as home. Can't spend two decades in an area, and not think of it as home. Fight the good fight, and make us proud.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.
jjfuller1 Likes This 
Old 01-24-2014, 11:54 AM   #15

Liked 23 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Gentlemen,

There's a rally being planned for April 1 in Albany. There's ample time to make arrangements to be there. Spread the word, bring your friends and family. We need to show Andy it is HE who is not welcome in this state.

See you there.

FUAC!

Last edited by batjka; 01-24-2014 at 12:04 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-24-2014, 05:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by batjka View Post
Gentlemen,

There's a rally being planned for April 1 in Albany. There's ample time to make arrangements to be there. Spread the word, bring your friends and family. We need to show Andy it is HE who is not welcome in this state.

See you there.

FUAC!
Are there any more details? I'll still be in Missouri at school, but I know some people back home at my gun club that may want to go.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:43 PM   #17

I will post some details in a little while. Please note that NYSRPA is not sponsoring the rally this time due to the bill of $15000 from the cops that they got the last time. It will be some other organization, but with everyone's support.

Old 01-29-2014, 11:23 AM   #18

Here's an announcement from SCOPENY about the rally:

http://www.scopeny.org/april-1st/

Spread the word, gentlemen. We need to make this BIG.

FUAC!!!!

Old 01-29-2014, 12:02 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 705 Times on 469 Posts

Instead of Albany you guys need to go cause some havoc in Manhattan. I'm sure there are some fine restaurants down there where Andy is spending his time, raking in donations, and spending his time. Albany is irrelevant. Andy probably just flies up there for symbolic bill signings. Until you make the leftists elite of NY uncomfortable in their lair you'll accomplish nothing. Some good old fashioned civil disobedience would be a good start.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by batjka View Post
Here's an announcement from SCOPENY about the rally:

http://www.scopeny.org/april-1st/

Spread the word, gentlemen. We need to make this BIG.

FUAC!!!!

Do they expect people to take it seriously? Becuase they're holding the rally on April Fool's Day...lol