Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Rally in Albany on June 11th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Rally in Albany on June 11th

Gentlemen,

There will be an anti-SAFE rally in Albany on June 11th. Let's make it even more successful than the one in February. This law has to go!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-29-2013, 11:56 PM   #2

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I was hoping u meant Albany, Oregon.

New York? As in that idiot Carl Paladino, again!? Who do you think you are influencing?

Don't waste your time...

Old 05-30-2013, 04:11 AM   #3

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Sure, it's much better to sit and pick your nose while your rights are being taken away.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:46 PM   #4

Liked 37 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 24

I'll be there. I'm trying to decide what kind of shoes will do the most damage to the new lawn. I'll probably see if I can find some old school golf spikes at a thrift store.

SCOPE Memeber
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 05-31-2013, 10:36 AM   #5
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5525 Times on 2732 Posts
Likes Given: 5889

I certainly support this and may even go if its possible; sadly, Albanizer Scrooge promises he wont care, he is to busy trying to placate his Union Buddies to listen to us. He listens to them when they fart! Short time ago the Albany LEO's came out against the safe act, he immediately went to work on exempting them from it! Creating special citizens is one of his favorite pastimes!

He even takes sovereign Nations (Oneida Indian Nation), has them sign away their rights and then gives them special rights that their neighbors dont have (http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=898556#.Uah4udhvCSo)! The divide and conquer instincts in Andy are very strong.

He knows what has worked for BHO and thinks it will work for him, so far its served him well! The last thing Andy wants is a United New York, if he can keep parsing us off, he wins!