PA amazing contrast to NY
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > PA amazing contrast to NY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default PA amazing contrast to NY

It's amazing that just across the NY-PA border you can obtain a ccw permit in as short as 30 minutes (Centre County) and there's no restriction on magazine capacities....... And the majority of state government is pro 2nd amendment.

Anti-gun activists are overwhelmingly democrat, and democrats are overwhelmingly gun-ignorant. Just listen to idiot democrat pols who mispeak about automatic weapons!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-03-2013, 12:34 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2935 Times on 1706 Posts
Likes Given: 1750

Come on down CV, plenty of room to stretch out, breathe clean air and hunt, shoot & fish!

We are all biodegradable.

Ruger, don't leave home without it.

Old 05-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #3

Liked 30 Times on 22 Posts

Almost all of the anti gun people are in NYC. Here in upstate NY, everyone is either pro gun or doesn't care except for like 3 counties. It's unfortunate that my county is one of the counties that supports gun control even though we have like no crime.

Old 05-16-2013, 05:19 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default I want to move 28 miles for

Lower taxes, pro hunting/2nd amendment. I have looked at houses that are the value as my NY house. I could add 1200 sq ft and pay $4000 less in taxes. 28 miles to the Ripley state line. Plus the state income tax is less. I would be legally compliant with my AR's and not have to register.
Still pissed off that I would need to register a 22LR S&W 22-15 and my sons ruger 10/22

Old 05-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #5

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Any young person or Families who lives along NY,RT97 should cross over the bridge,old age and roots keep me in NYS or I would be in Pennsylvania!!

Old 05-18-2013, 05:17 AM   #6
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1606 Times on 985 Posts
Likes Given: 8508

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demo9mm View Post
Lower taxes, pro hunting/2nd amendment. I have looked at houses that are the value as my NY house. I could add 1200 sq ft and pay $4000 less in taxes. 28 miles to the Ripley state line. Plus the state income tax is less. I would be legally compliant with my AR's and not have to register.
Still pissed off that I would need to register a 22LR S&W 22-15 and my sons ruger 10/22
Howdy neighbor. The wife and I are planning a move about 1 hour west of where we are, probably been looking at some of the same houses. The time to get out of NY IS now, while we still can. Good luck.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 05-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #7

Liked 37 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
The time to get out of NY IS now, while we still can. Good luck.
No joke. Pretty sure they're going to be building big walls with mine fields and check points at the NYS border with the way things are going. It's going to be like East Germans trying to flee to West Germany.
SCOPE Memeber