Just gt my permit and license in rockland, now what?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Just gt my permit and license in rockland, now what?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2012, 05:14 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Default Just gt my permit and license in rockland, now what?

So I see I have to reapply for a permit if I want a second or third gun and a judge needs to sign off.

Complete bull****, but at least I have my permit and license.

So what if I goth Pa and buy a gun and bring the bill of sale to the clerk? How do online orders work? I have more questions than ever before.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-06-2012, 01:24 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNYResistance View Post
So I see I have to reapply for a permit if I want a second or third gun and a judge needs to sign off.

Complete bull****, but at least I have my permit and license.

So what if I goth Pa and buy a gun and bring the bill of sale to the clerk? How do online orders work? I have more questions than ever before.
You're not applying for another permit; you're just submitting an amendment to your original permit.. And I wouldn't buy a pistol in PA and bring it here, there's too much hassle.: