Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Great news new yorkers!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2013, 03:48 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Outvoted at the ballot box in New York by the low-information Party of the Left recipient-class majority electorate of "victims," you have no option but to vote with your feet or literally subsidize the tyranny they foist upon you and possibly be made a criminal overnight.

Others may learn from that. But probably not -- we reelected Obama when a can of orange juice should have been able to beat him in the last election!

Last edited by HockaLouis; 05-12-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:09 AM   #22
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5871 Times on 2904 Posts
Likes Given: 6229

Quote:
Originally Posted by CludgieVortex View Post
Hey Web,
Is it NY law or Wally World policy to produce a ccw permit to buy handgun ammo now? I was "carded" today at the Walmart in Lowville.
I believe it is as long as it can only be fired through a pistol or you tell them its for a pistol. Another stupid useless law.

Quote:
Web, brother, don't delude yourself. You're not going to win anything back. The Republican Speaker said he'd prefer to ban all guns. The SAFE Act was orchestrated by the acting Republican President of the Senate with his Long Island pawns. Never forget NY put Hillary in the US Senate and she'd never even lived there. You've lost.

The only thing you may have any advantage for is a delay of further tyranny as half the NYC Democrat politicians were or are being indicted at this time. And Show-My-Weiner is neck-and-neck to become the next Mayor of NYC after Bloomberg. It is insane.
Im not gonna win it back but we the people will most certainly win and gain ground after. 17 years of my 21 were for the NYARNG. I swore to protect and defend fro the people of NY before I retired, I consider it an extension of my oath to continue the fight even as a Citizen, and fight I will.

They can put Mickey Friggen Mouse in Charge of NYC for all I care, thats not gonna be as easy to do now that they have alienated half of their own and the other half isnt even qualified to vote. And, as you pointed out, NYC Dems are gonna be busy in the Criminal courts for a couple years, they wont be messing with us much anymore. As far as the Republican Speaker, he's not going to last, Andy hexed him but good when he was bragging that he was easier to deal with than the Dems.

Those that deserted NY prior to this will miss the return of the real NY to the playing field, we will rise from the ashes of the laws and taxes they ran from. NY isnt done yet, were a whole lot tougher than the paper tigers give us credit for, get ready for change "Citizen Style", it is coming.

Last edited by WebleyFosbery38; 05-12-2013 at 10:28 AM.
HankStone Likes This 
Old 05-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #23

Liked 37 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
NY isnt done yet, were a whole lot tougher than the paper tigers give us credit for, get ready for change "Citizen Style", it is coming.
I really hope you're right. I'm finally starting to get my house set up how I'd like it. I'd hate to have to move and start over again on a new house.
SCOPE Memeber

Old 05-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #24

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Outvoted at the ballot box in New York by the low-information Party of the Left recipient-class majority electorate of "victims," you have no option but to vote with your feet or literally subsidize the tyranny they foist upon you and possibly be made a criminal overnight.

Others may learn from that. But probably not -- we reelected Obama when a can of orange juice should have been able to beat him in the last election!
Sir,We are really not outvoted by New York City,the City votes in blocks on election day,many rural UP State NY Citizens never vote,just wanting to be left alone,all is fine with us,we have our three Mountain Ranges,rivers and streams swamps full of fish frog,land with copperheads and timber rattle snakes,and four legged critters from weasel to black bear.

But Let Me State This Now,Testicle Face Gov Andrew Cuomo You Now Woke Us Up,As I Posted Before Forget About Assault Rifles,Cuomo With The Stroke Of A Pen,Has Now Made Us Up State NY Families With Guns Assaulter Families,Cuomo You Will Soon Be A Turtle Laying On His Back,And The Crow Will Eat You In Time,Mark My Words Andy,The Crow Will Eat You Now And Poop You Out On A Tree Limb,In NYS.,