Great news new yorkers!!!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Great news new yorkers!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

THAT's why the Party-of-the-Left needs illegal aliens, I mean illegal immigrants, I mean undocumented workers, I mean undocumented voters and NYC is a Sanctuary City. Mainstream Americans MUST lose their rights, one way or the other. Being disarmed, out of work, power, food, health and safety will sure speed things up for them...

Old 04-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #12

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

The level of unemployment and the number of businesses closing in the Utica/Rome area is incredible.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:25 PM   #13
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Quote:
Originally Posted by CludgieVortex View Post
The level of unemployment and the number of businesses closing in the Utica/Rome area is incredible.
Yo CV, shout out from Munnsville here! You said a mouthful, doesnt seem to reflect Albanizer Scrooges commercials about NY coming back does it? Just lets you know who he's talking to, NY city!

We do have lots of prisons though!
Old 04-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8860 Times on 3838 Posts
Likes Given: 1383

Come on down to Virginia, folks. As long as you stay out of the DC Beltway. cost of living and quality of life is pretty good. Taxes reasonable, real estate VERY reasonable, laws understandable. Eastern VA, deer season lasts 2 months, and we have publicly funded rifle ranges, located on the wildlife management areas- places that are open to the public to hunt and fish. Ski in the winter, surf in the summer.

Just one thing- we REALLY don't care how they did it up Nawth!

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 04-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #15

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I lived in the DC area for 20 years then Hershey PA for 25. As much as I love the peace and quiet of the Adirondacks now, I'm absolutely amazed at the ridiculously over reaching gun laws and schizophrenic environmental laws here in NY!

Old 04-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #16
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6134 Times on 3038 Posts
Likes Given: 6513

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Come on down to Virginia, folks. As long as you stay out of the DC Beltway. cost of living and quality of life is pretty good. Taxes reasonable, real estate VERY reasonable, laws understandable. Eastern VA, deer season lasts 2 months, and we have publicly funded rifle ranges, located on the wildlife management areas- places that are open to the public to hunt and fish. Ski in the winter, surf in the summer.

Just one thing- we REALLY don't care how they did it up Nawth!
Thanks for the invite C3 but Im one of those hardheads that refuses to give my state up to the sheep. Were fighting back and Im pretty sure were going to win, if not now, next election.

Keep the light on for us just in Case!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:54 PM   #17

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post

Thanks for the invite C3 but Im one of those hardheads that refuses to give my state up to the sheep. Were fighting back and Im pretty sure were going to win, if not now, next election.

Hey Web,
Is it NY law or Wally World policy to produce a ccw permit to buy handgun ammo now? I was "carded" today at the Walmart in Lowville.

Old 05-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #18

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

No,Not me,I was born in the Empire State of NY and will die here.That's what killed our New York,when the cancer hit us millions ran out of NY letting the liberal cancer kill us New Yorkers.I will stand my ground and fight that "little"liberal spot on the NY map that rules my NYS!

Did We Forget,We Are Yankees,Maybe So I No Longer Know?

Old 05-12-2013, 02:38 AM   #19

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post

Web, brother, don't delude yourself. You're not going to win anything back. The Republican Speaker said he'd prefer to ban all guns. The SAFE Act was orchestrated by the acting Republican President of the Senate with his Long Island pawns. Never forget NY put Hillary in the US Senate and she'd never even lived there. You've lost.

The only thing you may have any advantage for is a delay of further tyranny as half the NYC Democrat politicians were or are being indicted at this time. And Show-My-Weiner is neck-and-neck to become the next Mayor of NYC after Bloomberg. It is insane.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:38 AM   #20

Liked 320 Times on 185 Posts
Likes Given: 354

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
Web, brother, don't delude yourself. You're not going to win anything back. The Republican Speaker said he'd prefer to ban all guns. The SAFE Act was orchestrated by the acting Republican President of the Senate with his Long Island pawns. Never forget NY put Hillary in the US Senate and she'd never even lived there. You've lost.

The only thing you may have any advantage for is a delay of further tyranny as half the NYC Democrat politicians were or are being indicted at this time. And Show-My-Weiner is neck-and-neck to become the next Mayor of NYC after Bloomberg. It is insane.
Yep that thinking is what deteriorated my NYS,the spit in your eye Yankee is dead you see,in time the spit in your eye Reb from the South will follow us Yankees,into the same grave.This is not a State takeover guys,it's a Nation takeover that consumes us today.I as many of my NY brothers and sisters live back in the woods,and just want to be left alone,without testicle face Cuomo making us felons,Never Stop Fighting Or Give Up Ground,gangster Cuomo wins then,and I could and will spit in his face if the opertunity arrives.,