Great news new yorkers!!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Great news new yorkers!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4545 Times on 2263 Posts
Likes Given: 1034

Default Great news new yorkers!!!!

I found a legal loophole to the gun legislation!!!!!

You can thank me later.

http://movingquote.mayflower.com/?kid=GOG0035584410

Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #2

Liked 712 Times on 463 Posts
Likes Given: 1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post

You can thank me later.

That's so wrong, but so right at the same time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
People Like This 
Old 01-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #3
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1784 Times on 1102 Posts
Likes Given: 9917

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosin View Post

You can thank me later.

Looks like my 2 year plan just became a 2 week plan. Good loophole, but I can move my own stuff with my truck and trailer. More relocation funds that way.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

Mosin Likes This 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #4

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Yep, now is the time for Citizens of the State of New York to either stand up and fight or move and take your tax dollars with ya'.

This is the War Room!"
People Like This 
Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #5

Liked 9206 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNFrank View Post
Yep, now is the time for Citizens of the State of New York to either stand up and fight or move and take your tax dollars with ya'.
I really wouldn't be incredibly amazed if they enacted a law that you have to pay state taxes to NY, along with your new state's taxes, for 2 years after moving.

Does anyone know any hard numbers on the tax revenue they've lost in the past 10 years from people getting fed up and leaving? I don't have the information, but I know it's a lot.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:21 PM   #6

Liked 85 Times on 61 Posts
Likes Given: 146

KFox75 you definitely need to get out of NY state but mine the roads behind you so the liberal asshats can't follow you!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #7

Liked 4545 Times on 2263 Posts
Likes Given: 1034

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
I really wouldn't be incredibly amazed if they enacted a law that you have to pay state taxes to NY, along with your new state's taxes, for 2 years after moving.

Does anyone know any hard numbers on the tax revenue they've lost in the past 10 years from people getting fed up and leaving? I don't have the information, but I know it's a lot.

Look at how much they lost with Beck and Limbaugh leaving lol... millions of dollars.

I'd like to see Fox news leave as well.

Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.

People Like This 
Old 02-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #8
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1784 Times on 1102 Posts
Likes Given: 9917

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

That's information I would like to know myself Trip. The problem is that it would take the past 40 years worth of Census and tax records for all 50 states to come up with that answer. Also, it would take far greater math skills than I myself have.

First, you would need the mean incomes of every NYer per year. Add to that, how much of that tax money was spent on several generations of welfare recipients, wastefull gov. spending, raises for public employees, property and sales taxes, and other wastes of time and money. Then one would have to calculate how much income was lost due to company relocation, wage freezes, lay-offs, etc. Then the number of college graduates (which is currently NY's biggest export) who have left the state after having most of their tuition paid for by NY State would have to be factored in. Hell, I haven't even gotten to the rediculous amount of upstate dollars wasted by the last 15 mayors of NY City yet!

Eff this! I'll go make the popcorn, someone else can crunch the numbers! I already took off my socks, and ran out of digits to add this up on! Any volunteers?

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

Old 03-02-2013, 03:51 PM   #9
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 6964 Times on 3505 Posts
Likes Given: 7568

Even the Numbers lie. The Feds and State have been relocating immigrants and criminals into Upstate NY for decades. Thats where they put most of the prisons and while we keep their husbands locked up, they bring their families upstate to live. Utica was once little Italy, its now one of the largest population of Bosnians in the nation. Add the Jamaicans, Russians, Haitians and others to the mix and less than 50% of the city speak English as their native language! I stay out of Utica and most cities, they just compact desperation in a small area and wait for it to explode.

The Albanizers have pushed lots of successful people out of the state and laughed as they left, Tom Gollisano being a huge entrepreneur and philanthropist extrodinaire left a couple years ago after donating entire hospitals to the state!

Old 04-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #10

Liked 44 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Moving out of state is looking smarter and smarter to me as time goes by. The choice is pretty stark. Stay in NY and risk losing my right to vote and own any firearm because of some assinine legislation they rammed through, or move to another state to pay lower taxes, not have to pay for a pistol permit, and to be able to shoot whatever I want and defend myself as I see fit.

The only positive I can see is that NYS will continue to lose electoral votes if it continues in it's communist ways.

SCOPE Memeber