The elections are not that far away
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > The elections are not that far away

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default The elections are not that far away

November is approaching fast. This might be the most crucial election in NY history. Cuomo had signed an agreement with Working Families Party to expand their radical agenda. This means that new social programs will be implemented, middle class will be taxed into extinction and new gun laws will be passed. In other words Cuomo's reelection will destroy what's left of NYS.

So... What have you done to prevent this from happening? I am happy to report that I got 7 people registered to vote and gave Astorino $150 of my hard-earned money. I am also talking to my coworkers, friends and neighbors to make sure they vote for Astorino in November.

Anyone else?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-05-2014, 10:16 AM   #2
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6130 Times on 3036 Posts
Likes Given: 6512

Im sure your right about Nov being crucial. So far, Ive only been talking and listening. I plan of donating time and money this year to anyone local that is fighting the current Overlord of Albany, Andy! I pray we will have something to celebrate after the erection.