Concealed Carry
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Concealed Carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 04:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Default Concealed Carry

Hey guys I got a huge issue,
I'm 21 and live in Rockland County, New York, I was looking into getting a Concealed Carry License, after looking into it one of the requirements is a signature from everyone who lives in your house who's over 18 yrs that they don't mind you getting a CCL My prob. Is I got little brothers and sisters that are 18, 19, & 20 and I don't want them to know about it because they talk a lot and one of them would never sign... :-( is there any way to get one without all of they're signatures??

btw I still live with my parents.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-24-2013, 07:56 AM   #2

Liked 2389 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Doesn't sound like it.

Sounds like a hell hole to have permission from kinfolk to carry a gun.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:50 PM   #3

Likes Given: 2

Sounds like you need to move out... I hear PA is less communist

Old 03-30-2013, 01:43 PM   #4

Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 124

Default Wrong state

NY State is a putz state! Remember elections have cosequences... You folks downstate continue to elect the liberal/progrssive yahoos that have the continuous and pervasive agenda to enslave the population and rob us all of our constitutional rights. Please remember, when you enter the voting booth what you have lost, because people have voted for Democrats and liberal Republicans whose sole ambition is to get re-elected and set themselves and their kinfolk up as kings and queens. Be aware who you vote for and do what you can as a young man. Become educated in political matters, effect changes in your district and change the course of the state. Get involved! Your freedoms have been stolen! Get out there and take them back! Start today and get informed, read what/how your representatives have voted and praise what is right and respectfully criticize the wrongs. Join political groups that are like minded to you after you check them out for legitimacy. One person can make a difference. Be that person. Or move to Texas...

Old 03-31-2013, 01:01 AM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorheadwayne
NY State is a putz state! Remember elections have cosequences... You folks downstate continue to elect the liberal/progrssive yahoos that have the continuous and pervasive agenda to enslave the population and rob us all of our constitutional rights. Please remember, when you enter the voting booth what you have lost, because people have voted for Democrats and liberal Republicans whose sole ambition is to get re-elected and set themselves and their kinfolk up as kings and queens. Be aware who you vote for and do what you can as a young man. Become educated in political matters, effect changes in your district and change the course of the state. Get involved! Your freedoms have been stolen! Get out there and take them back! Start today and get informed, read what/how your representatives have voted and praise what is right and respectfully criticize the wrongs. Join political groups that are like minded to you after you check them out for legitimacy. One person can make a difference. Be that person. Or move to Texas...
Well Said!! Most of lower New York aren't thinking people!!

Old 03-31-2013, 01:19 AM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2810 Times on 1636 Posts
Likes Given: 1637

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnorse View Post
Way, way less commie!!

Go online to your home county's webpage, access the County Sherriff's page, look for "License to Carry Firearms" link, follow the instructions, take completed form to your local sherriff's office, along with $20.00 check and PA diver's license. When you get there they will take completed form, $20 check, they will fingerprint and photograph you.

You will have to wait several (in my case it was 3 1/2) weeks for them to process and do a background check. CCL arrives in the mail if everything checks out. It is valid for 5 years, then you must renew.

Sent from my (_E=MC² _)

We do not choose our future, we choose our habits and our habits dictate our future. - anonymous

We are all biodegradable.

Old 03-31-2013, 02:28 AM   #7

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

Thanks for all your replies I was really considering PA I am only 21 and don't have that much money but hell that's life and its not great in the people republic of New York with all these restrictions. How it works out

Old 04-03-2013, 07:23 AM   #8
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1579 Times on 966 Posts
Likes Given: 8166

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnorse View Post
That;s where I'm going when ths school year is up. NY, hate it and leave it!

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?