Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   New York Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f145/)
-   -   Concealed Carry (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f145/concealed-carry-87267/)

M1GARANDBING 03-24-2013 04:19 AM

Concealed Carry

Hey guys I got a huge issue,
I'm 21 and live in Rockland County, New York, I was looking into getting a Concealed Carry License, after looking into it one of the requirements is a signature from everyone who lives in your house who's over 18 yrs that they don't mind you getting a CCL My prob. Is I got little brothers and sisters that are 18, 19, & 20 and I don't want them to know about it because they talk a lot and one of them would never sign... :-( is there any way to get one without all of they're signatures??

btw I still live with my parents.

kytowboater 03-24-2013 07:56 AM

Doesn't sound like it.

Sounds like a hell hole to have permission from kinfolk to carry a gun.

shnorse 03-29-2013 11:50 PM

Sounds like you need to move out... I hear PA is less communist

motorheadwayne 03-30-2013 01:43 PM

Wrong state

NY State is a putz state! Remember elections have cosequences... You folks downstate continue to elect the liberal/progrssive yahoos that have the continuous and pervasive agenda to enslave the population and rob us all of our constitutional rights. Please remember, when you enter the voting booth what you have lost, because people have voted for Democrats and liberal Republicans whose sole ambition is to get re-elected and set themselves and their kinfolk up as kings and queens. Be aware who you vote for and do what you can as a young man. Become educated in political matters, effect changes in your district and change the course of the state. Get involved! Your freedoms have been stolen! Get out there and take them back! Start today and get informed, read what/how your representatives have voted and praise what is right and respectfully criticize the wrongs. Join political groups that are like minded to you after you check them out for legitimacy. One person can make a difference. Be that person. Or move to Texas...

M1GARANDBING 03-31-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorheadwayne
NY State is a putz state! Remember elections have cosequences... You folks downstate continue to elect the liberal/progrssive yahoos that have the continuous and pervasive agenda to enslave the population and rob us all of our constitutional rights. Please remember, when you enter the voting booth what you have lost, because people have voted for Democrats and liberal Republicans whose sole ambition is to get re-elected and set themselves and their kinfolk up as kings and queens. Be aware who you vote for and do what you can as a young man. Become educated in political matters, effect changes in your district and change the course of the state. Get involved! Your freedoms have been stolen! Get out there and take them back! Start today and get informed, read what/how your representatives have voted and praise what is right and respectfully criticize the wrongs. Join political groups that are like minded to you after you check them out for legitimacy. One person can make a difference. Be that person. Or move to Texas...

Well Said!! Most of lower New York aren't thinking people!!

eatmydust 03-31-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shnorse (Post 1195990)

Way, way less commie!!

Go online to your home county's webpage, access the County Sherriff's page, look for "License to Carry Firearms" link, follow the instructions, take completed form to your local sherriff's office, along with $20.00 check and PA diver's license. When you get there they will take completed form, $20 check, they will fingerprint and photograph you.

You will have to wait several (in my case it was 3 1/2) weeks for them to process and do a background check. CCL arrives in the mail if everything checks out. It is valid for 5 years, then you must renew.

M1GARANDBING 03-31-2013 02:28 AM

Thanks for all your replies I was really considering PA I am only 21 and don't have that much money but hell that's life and its not great in the people republic of New York with all these restrictions. How it works out

kfox75 04-03-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shnorse (Post 1195990)

That;s where I'm going when ths school year is up. NY, hate it and leave it!