Albanizer Scrooge is dividing citizens like Apples - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > New York Gun Forum > Albanizer Scrooge is dividing citizens like Apples

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #11
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3043 Times on 2067 Posts
Likes Given: 646

Your right! most go to Fla. or NC....we went the opposite direction! WEST!!! As long as you know when you leave NY You can't
take your entire collection with you: It has to be Shipped(I paid extra to ship my collection still in my safe, Registered certified transport!)

I give all the credit for the Weight loss to the South Beach diet and the Hi Powered Water pills the Doc gave me!

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 06-16-2013, 05:36 AM   #12
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1554 Times on 952 Posts
Likes Given: 7951

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Vote with your wallet.

You have two choices. Take all your

money to another state. Then vote.

Or stay in the state, being extremely

careful to vote for only what is in your

best interest. Politicians DO understand the

language of MONEY.
that is why my family, my money, my dog, and my guns are moving out of this sh!thole of a state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr1943 View Post
I would expect no less from a liberal political hybrid with his DNA...
If I remember right, when the reuslts of the last Gubenatorial race were anounced, the first words out of my wife's mouth were:

" Oh sh!t. There goes the state." Pretty close to what I said when I didn't move away 20 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
You have my Deepest empathy: I left NY 17 months ago, Mostly for "health restoration" reasons(and I have gotten somewhat healthier-lost 123 pounds, and gotten better control of my blood sugars) But i feel for you and all of my relatives & In-Laws who are stuck there. My wife's Older brother left politics because he was probably the only "Honest" republican In Suffock Cty.

I have been back twice since then for "business", but i think this was the last time, as I just shut down my Biz last week. Time for DW & I to move in another direction. I Was a Teacher, Football Coach, & HS Spec. Ed. Asst. Dean for a long time. I watched my profession take constant Hit after Hit by Cuomo Jr. & Billionaire Bloomy. It's nice that Andy exempted Most of the Active LEO's & retirees from the "7 rounds or Jail" decree, But I have been telling my friends who are Ex-PD to consider re-location..
Congrats on loosing a person Dr. F. Been telling my friends to get out while you can for the past 20 years. Some of them are just now starting to listen.

Quote:
Your right! most go to Fla. or NC....we went the opposite direction! WEST!!! As long as you know when you leave NY You can't
take your entire collection with you: It has to be Shipped(I paid extra to ship my collection still in my safe, Registered certified transport!)

I give all the credit for the Weight loss to the South Beach diet and the Hi Powered Water pills the Doc gave me!
Shipped out? My guess is that you didn't self relocate.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 06-16-2013, 06:09 AM   #13
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3043 Times on 2067 Posts
Likes Given: 646

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75

that is why my family, my money, my dog, and my guns are moving out of this sh!thole of a state.

If I remember right, when the reuslts of the last Gubenatorial race were anounced, the first words out of my wife's mouth were:

" Oh sh!t. There goes the state." Pretty close to what I said when I didn't move away 20 years ago.

Congrats on loosing a person Dr. F. Been telling my friends to get out while you can for the past 20 years. Some of them are just now starting to listen.

Shipped out? My guess is that you didn't self relocate.
Partly. We Packed as much clothes and extra stuff we thought we need into our Ford Escape. The rest of what we "Kept" wen't into a POD, but you can't ship Guns or Ammo that way. I was Told by a License Office Cop In Nass. County and he told Me 6 Was the Limit you can travel through states that were "reciprpocal" with my NY permit.

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 06-16-2013, 06:31 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1503 Times on 1019 Posts
Likes Given: 522

I can't say I feel the people New York's pain. I don't know how I would feel if my home state turned on me. I live in NC. We have a bunch of ex New Yorker's here. What confuses me is they left New York because it was so messed up. Yet when they get settled in NC the first thing they want to do is recreate NY here in NC.

I sympathize with the people of NY. NC is not that great. When you leave just keep heading south to FL. FL is a much better state.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 06-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #15
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1554 Times on 952 Posts
Likes Given: 7951

Quote:
Partly. We Packed as much clothes and extra stuff we thought we need into our Ford Escape. The rest of what we "Kept" wen't into a POD, but you can't ship Guns or Ammo that way. I was Told by a License Office Cop In Nass. County and he told Me 6 Was the Limit you can travel through states that were "reciprpocal" with my NY permit.
Thank for clarifying. I was wondering about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
I can't say I feel the people New York's pain. I don't know how I would feel if my home state turned on me. I live in NC. We have a bunch of ex New Yorker's here. What confuses me is they left New York because it was so messed up. Yet when they get settled in NC the first thing they want to do is recreate NY here in NC.

I sympathize with the people of NY. NC is not that great. When you leave just keep heading south to FL. FL is a much better state.
Used to live in NC. Sad part is, when dad retired from the Corps, he and mom chose to move here. Now he is talking about Texas. For me it is down to PA or Ohio. Depends on how the interviews go at the interested schools go for the wife. Right now, she has 3 schools in Ohio, and 5 in PA that want to interview her for cafeteria jobs. With 20 + years in food service, they are offering some very good wages and benifits to her. We shall see.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem para bellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?